Chapter 15 - Heart-breaking news!

AR (5pm)

"Did he accept you to leave just like that? I mean.. Didn't he ask you about the contract or anything else?" Aman frowned confused.

"Haan.. he asked me not to waste his time and get lost and that he would find another better employee than me.. Seriously, he's a such a Devil and Arrogant man.." Lavanya frowned.

"That he is.." Aman sighed, "Anyways.. Welcome to AR La!"

"It's Miss Kashyap for you!" Lavanya reminded him. 

Aman rolled his eyes, "Shall I show the office now?"

Lavanya nodded controlling herself from laughing at his expression.

Arnav was descending the stairs with one hand resting on his pocket and the other hand using his phone, checking on his messages.

"ASR.." Lavanya squealed staring at him.  Aman glared at her and mimicked her mockingly, "ASR!!!!"

"Call him Boss! He's your boss now.." Aman ordered her.

Lavanya glared at him, "Fine!"

Arnav approached them, keeping his phone back on his pocket, he smiled: La.. You're already here.. Welcome to AR!

"Thank you Boss.." Lavanya smiled.

"Boss? Call me ASR!" Arnav chuckled finding it weird that she called him Boss.

Lavanya nodded and looked at Aman smirking in victory. Aman looked away embarrassed.

"Well working hours are almost over.. So today I'm just going to show you around.." Arnav said.

"Don't take trouble ASR.. I'll show her our office.." Aman interrupted immediately.

"Aman don't you any work today?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

Aman pouted and nodded his head. He left from there sulking, Lavanya and Arnav chuckled at him. 

"Come La.." Arnav said and gestured her to follow him. 

Lavanya followed him as they walked around the floors of AR building and Arnav explained to her about the departments and specifically about the HR department where she's going to join.

"Do you have any doubts? Questions? Curiosity?" Arnav asked.

Lavanya nodded sideways, "That's all okay.. I can read about AR on Google later also.."

Arnav chuckled softly.

"And all this could be done by Aman also.. You didn't need to take trouble! Still you wanted to.. I'm sure you want something from me!" Lavanya smiled suspiciously.

"Yeah right.." Arnav massaged his temple with his index finger embarrassed that Lavanya caught him. 

"Let me guess.. It's about Khushi!" Lavanya said smirking.

Arnav nodded, raising his one eyebrow to her: Do you know how to read people's mind?

Lavanya shrugged smiling. 

"I just want to know one thing from you.." Arnav cleared his throat, "I'm sure Khushi shares with you everything that happens between us.."

Lavanya nodded with worried look, "Do you have a problem with this? Are you angry with her because of this?"

"No.. not at all!" Arnav shook his head, "I just want to know if she is happy and comfortable with me?"

"Don't worry.. Feelings are mutual only!" Lavanya said.