Latina Alejandra

A quiet night in a small town in Mexico where the sky's are full of the stars making for a beautiful, moonlit night. Such a sight would seem like the perfect romantic setting to anyone, but to 25 year old Alejandra she hated going out at night. Sure her facial expression would hide how she felt as she stood by the street wearing nothing but a light jacket, a skimpy bikini, and high heels to show off her curvy body to men passing by on the streets; but to her the night was something she dreaded. If she had it her own way she would be in her own home with a man who genuinely loved her, that is the reality that she often dreamed of when exploiting herself on the street.

What led her down a different path to giving up her body to strangers in exchange for money? Well, if anyone must know young Alejandra was born into a very strict, tight, religious household that took their beliefs extremely seriously. Her mother often told her and her two brothers that they were never allowed to date anyone until they were at least 18 years old; this was a rule that frustrated Alejandra growing up. Alejandra was also told in church that self gratification through masturbation was something to be ashamed of and her family must disown her if she does such a thing. Basically Alejandra had to live her entire childhood and her teenage years through puberty not thinking of anything sexual. While she was in school she was constantly distracted by thoughts of sexual pleasure that she felt wet in between her legs and she knew she couldn't relieve herself of this pressure.

In one instance however she could not take anymore of this as she ran right into the bathroom and hid in the bathroom stall. Sitting on the toilet and loosening up her jeans she slipped her hand into her panties and gently rubbed herself. Her vagina was numb from not being touched but rubbing her clit in a circular motion felt like the best massage to her. She felt herself loosen up as she leaned back slipping her other hand underneath her shirt to grab her small, petite breasts. The other girls in the bathroom could only hear Alejandra grunting and moaning in a fierce, struggling way that they began to wonder what she was doing. One curious girl snuck into the stall next to Alejandra's and stood up on the toilet to take a peek into Alejandra's stall only to be mesmerized by what she was seeing.

As Alejandra closed her eyes she did not even notice the girl peering down at her in the stall next to her. Alejandra started to circle her fingers around her clit faster and faster while moaning and whimpering louder. The pleasure Alejandra was feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before; her head was ringing loudly wanting more of this pleasure, she felt butterflies in her stomach, and she felt like she was going to burst and make a mess in her panties. As the thoughts of a group of older, muscular men taking her and ripping her clothes off while ravaging her young, petite body she felt an explosion in her brain and in her panties.

"Yes! Rape me!! Use me!!!" She screamed out loud as she creamed in her panties soaking them.

That was the day she began touching herself on a daily basis imagining many different things happening to her. She often imagined that someone in a van would pull up to her while she's walking to or from school and kidnap her. Have her be tied up and gagged in the back as she's driven far away from her strict family, her church, her school a life of being a slave to a total stranger seemed way better than the life she had now. Then one day that fantasy came true for her just shortly after she turned 17, she became a slave to a guy.

It was early in the morning and Alejandra was walking to school alone with no one accompanying her. She often walked through the worst part of town where drug dealers and rapist often stood in the alleys hoping to be caught up with someone that would kidnap her. As she walked along the empty streets she heard the motor of a van coming up from behind her slowly. Her heart began to race as she felt a strong shot of adrenaline hit her all throughout her body that she began to sweat all over. This was it her chance to get away from her family, her church, her regular life that she hated.