Ryuko Matoi

Ryuko Matoi, a fierce hot headed fighter vowing to find her father's murderer and avenge his death, found herself at a private school known as Hanoji Academy. All of the evidence that Ryuko gathered about her father's death was leading her here and she had a prime suspect in mind; the militant student council President Saitsuki Kiryuin. To fight this powerful foe Ryuko had a secret weapon that her father told her about and that was a powerful suit that transformed her into a stronger fighter called a Kamui. Upon trying on the Kamui Ryuko found out that it could talk to her and it was only powered by drinking Ryuko's blood.

There was one problem that Ryuko had with the Kamui that she named Senketsu that was how skimpy and revealing his form was. Ryuko really hated how Senketsu revealed her body and she felt like everyone was looking at her in a sexual way. It is because of this shame she got distracted when trying to fight Saitsuki and she was completely defeated. Ryuko's Kamui was shattered into several pieces into an un-repairable state and with that she could not avenge her father's death; Ryuko failed. After being beaten in a fight Saitsuki ordered Ryuko to be taken to a special room in an underground chamber in Hanoji Academy. She wanted to conduct a few experiments on Ryuko before she finished her off.

After being knocked out from Saitsuki boot striking her across the face Ryuko slowly woke up in a dark room on a cold surface. She realized her hands were tied above her head and her ankles were tied down so that she was stretched out. Looking down Ryuko saw that her clothes were missing and she was completely naked.

"W-What the hell is this? What have you done to my clothes Saitsuki!?" Ryuko screamed as she started to thrash around trying to break free.

The sound of Saitsuki's high heels clicking on the concrete floor came from the door next to Ryuko. Walking up to her slowly looking down at her defeated opponent all tied up and naked she smirked. Ryuko looked up at Saitsuki with a look of fury from how she killed Senketsu in the fight.

"You fucking bitch. I'm gonna get out of here and I'll make you pay for what you did to Senketsu! And if you end up killing me then so be it, at least I'm willing to join my father!" Ryuko grunted as Saitsuki leaned down over her.

"Oh my sweet Ryuko I'm not going to kill you." Saitsuki gently stroked Ryuko's cheek with one finger. "I have very special plans to make your existence a living hell."

"W-What do you mean by that?" Ryuko looked up at her feeling nervous.

"You'll make for a very good object for the students. I brought you here to condition you a little bit. You'll suffer for trying to rise up against me and the student council of this school!" Saitsuki smirked as she brushed her fingertips down Ryuko's stomach and slipping her fingers in between Ryuko's legs. Ryuko jolted and started struggling to get her hand away from there.

"Get your fucking hand away from there! You fucking pervert!" Ryuko shouted.

"Tell me Ryuko do you think women's feet are attractive?" Saitsuki asked as she began circling her finger around Ryuko's clit.

"W-What!? N-No feet are so gross!!" Ryuko exclaimed.

Ryuko held in her moan and grunted while gritting her teeth tightly trying not to get turned on by Saitsuki rubbing her like this. It was really difficult though as her clit was extremely sensitive that the slightest brush would instantly make her drip like a leaking faucet. The feeling of Saitsuki's fingers circling her labia made Ryuko's mind go crazy she began to think more immoral thoughts.

"Saitsuki I swear to you if you do not stop touching me there I will cut you in half for real!" Ryuko cried out as she began tearing up.

"Oh my dear sweet Ryuko, what you are going to endure is so much worse if you don't like feet. I have very special plans for you this week to make your life a living hell." Saitsuki smirked as she began brushing her fingers lightly up Ryuko's abdomen making Ryuko twitch and gasp. "I can tell you love how this feels on your belly Ryuko."