beginning

Luke
-

It wasn't that hard to believe that once again, Autumn and I were fighting. It wasn't exactly a surprise, as we fought almost every day. The fights were always over something stupid. She didn't think I treated her right (I probably didn't). I didn't think she cared a lot about our relationship (She doesn't). I wondered why we even stayed together, because it seemed like these days we couldn't even stand to see each other.

But then I remember all of the good days we had. Like when my parents left for a cruise, and she stayed the night. We stayed up late, drinking coffee and watching the stars. Or the time she rescued a dog from the streets, despite the fact that she doesn't even like dogs, and ended up giving me the dog for my birthday. 

Now, all of that was gone. Yet, I still stayed, hoping it would resurface.

And it wasn't just her, either. I was a big part of it. I didn't know what to do anymore.

I then remembered what I was doing, as an especially chilly gust of wind blew into my face. I quckly knocked on my best friend's door, hoping he would answer quickly so I could get inside before my hair was ruined. I waited for what seemed like hours (but in reality was a few minutes), pulling my jacket tighter around me in hopes of saving my hair. 

Finally, the plain white door opened to reveal Michael.

"Luke!" He exclaims once seeing me, his face splitting into a grin. One of his hands reach up to adjust his glasses, and then he pulls me into a hug. "What's up? Sorry it took so long to answer, I was trying to finish my quest in World Of Warcraft." 

"In what?" I ask, scrunching my nose as I let myself inside.

"A video game." He laughs softly, shutting the door behind me. "Your hair is messed up." 

"I know."  before he could say anything else, I spoke again. "I got in a fight with Autumn. Again." 

He sighs. 

"Let's talk about it." He offers, reaching for my hand to pull my up the stairs.

This was the usual. Michael (despite the fact that he's never been in a relationship) always gave me advice. It was just how it was. And the hand holding didn't phase me anymore. We were just friends. Besides, we both like girls. This was just our relationship. 

"Okay."

-

woo! this took me forever to put up, but i'm glad i got it up :-) hope you guys like this, it should be updated soon! vote,comment, and fan :D