35.

(Hi I'm sorry for updating so late. This year has been rough and challenging and it wasn't the best. I hope you all are doing okay and happy holidays to everyone❤️ P.S. if anyone wants to make Emani and Will edits please send them to me)

E M A N I

"No."

"Will please."

"No." He repeats.

"Fine, go back inside and enjoy your party."

William huffs, rolling his eyes. He digs into his pocket and tosses me his keys. "Do not hurt my baby."

"Pfft, I know how to drive William." I go to the drivers' side.

"You know how to drive old pieces' of junk." He comments opening the passenger car door and getting inside.

I do the same. "Stella is a classic. That was my first car."

"That car is like 10 years old." William puts his seatbelt on and looks out into the parking lot. "We need to get you a new car anyway."

"Oh do we now?" My eyebrows raise in question even though he can't see me. "Not everyone can buy a new car every month."

"Not everyone wants to." He retorts. I start the Range Rover and the engine hums smoothly. Everything about this car is a persons dream. From the all black exterior to it's plush red leather interior. I caress the surprisingly soft grip steering wheel. Everything in this car has to be custom made.

"Oh my god Emani, I can't watch." He turns his head away again.

"Stop being a big baby. You won't have to look anyway." Out of my pocket, I pull out blindfolds and wave then in the air with a smirk .

"No." William shakes his head. I smack William on the leg with my free hand. "Ow! Okay, I'll put it on." He takes the blindfold. "You didn't have to hit me with your heavy ass hand."

"Sowey suga plum." William continues to mutter under his breath. I wave my hand in front of his face.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I ask.

"Two." I wasn't holding up any fingers.

"Okay let's go." I back out carefully of the parking space and shift the car in drive once I'm out completely. Oh I almost forgot, I grab William's phone and pick one of his playlists. Restart by Sam Smith plays and hear William's fingers tap in rhythm against the car.

Person of interest is secured. Phase 2 begins.

♠️♠️♠️

"Kay we're here." I turn off the engine.

"I can take this thing off now?" His hands reach for knot in the back of the blindfolds.

"No." I stop his hands. "You take the blindfold off once I say surprise."

William's shoulders slump as he sighs. "I swear you're gonna say surprise then kill me."

"Damn how'd you know?" I exit the car and walk to William's side to guide him out of the car. He would trip over a rock or two because he wouldn't follow my direction on where to walk. The four foot walk to the front door took 15 minutes. I unlock the door and push William past the foyer into the opening between the living room and kitchen. I turn on the light and stand under the banner.

"Surprise!" I exclaim. William removes his blindfolds. He squints and then blinks normally.

He reads the banner above and looks around. "Where is everyone else?" William asks cautiously.