Chapter 1:"The start"

Just to make this clear I do not Own any art I just edit the pictures. Thank you for all of your support!(I am back yes and I improved my story, I just saw the views and I  am shooked thank you all for reading this story!)

Katsuki bakugou, a young boy that is determined to become a hero but society constantly criticizes him and looks down on him because he doesn't have a quirk. Society is filled with toxicity and hypocrisy where there are powerful people and weak. Quirklesss people are considered useless and their life is a living hell, like when katsuki bakugou found out that he was quirklesss, his life became a nightmare, those endless years he endured all the pain. For his whole life was getting bullied.

The bullying of his classmates was  getting much worse as the years were passing and he had depression and suicidal thoughts.But Bakugou never gave up!He was taking notes about heroes quirks and hoped that some day he'll have a quirk.He promised to himself that no matter the circumstances he will stay strong and prove everyone wrong and dispite being quirklesss, he will become a hero.

Bakugou's pov:
It was time for class as I was walking to my seat I noticed that my desk was covered with some cursed words.Ugh those assholes again!

When the lesson started I felt that people were glaring at me.I couldn't care less about their stupid opinions.Nobody ever payed attention to the class and everyone complained how difficult it was,but it was the opposite.Not my problem that they are not Interesting in knowledge and they are idiots.!

School has ended and as I was about to exit the class,the bullies told me to meet them at the school gates.

I arrived and the bullies told me to follow them.We were walking on a remoted place.I have a bad feeling about this they'll beat me up again!

I was correct.I was pushed to the ground and they started beating me up.Its been so long I can't take it anymore!I Can't deal with their shit I have to stand up for myself!

Suddenly,something strange was happening to Bakugou.He felt his anger rising and he started to sweat for no absolutely reason.

He felt something really powerful inside him.His body moved on its own and everything was surrounded by explosions.The bullies were looking at me shocked.

"H-H-H-HOW DO you have a quirk!WHAT!"

"I don't know.As I told you in the past I was diagnosed quirkless.But I think that because you angered me so much my quirk has appeared.

But that doesn't matter now ,I could have easily beated you up, but be grateful that I don't wanna waste time on some losers likes you.I suggest you leave ,because I can set this place on explosion anytime.So scram!Also,don't you dare mess with me EVER AGAIN!got it assholes?"

"Y--yes Bakugou we promise we won't!"said my bullies"

The next day ...

Everyone was looking with fear and shock at Bakugou.Well,seems like the news spread pretty fast.At lunch nobody dared to touch Bakugou.Well,katsuki was happy about it and he finally felt powerful and happy instead he felt the opposite.He felt strong, equal,happy.He didn't mention anything about his power to his mum because he wanted to keep it a surprise.He didn't have to train his physical strength, since he was really athletic and well built.Just because he was exercising every day.

Time passes :finally middle school ended that means no more bullying and a new start. He decided to go to his dream school UA.In the summer,he trained much harder that usual to be number one and get to UA.He told his mum about his new power and she couldn't believe it!She was so happy about her son.

Time passes ....
It was finally the day of UA..

(Sorry guys I have to end it here because I am really tired and it's like 12:37 at midnight my apologies.Sorry If made any spelling ,grammatical, mistakes. Of course I'll continue the story next time. I hope you enjoyed it)