Chapter : The end

(Ok so I am going to do  big skips cause I don't know how to continue the story, btw I don't own any art )

Time skip
Bakugou age:21

Yesterday it was a tedious day I had to fight a very dangerous villain,basically being a hero isn't an easy job at all.

Initially,you have to always make sure you don't hurt anybody and causing damage to buildings by using your power.Also, you have to keep searching for villains and fighting them.We work for almost everyday debending, if there is any trouble.For example, if there is a villain attack at night we have to wake up and go catch them.

However, I enjoy working as a hero I love fighting villains and helping people.Anyways, enough of my endless talking and let me tell you about my fight yesterday.

"Dynamight! (Bakugous hero name yeah oops manga spoiler)

Please HELP"said a young man.
"huh?WHATS WRONG TELL ME NOW!"I said being impatient.

"M-m-my M-m-mmum is g-getting attacked please help me " said the boy sobbing.

"Is that even a question? Of course I 'll help you blue eyes now LEAD THE WAY I'LL EXPLODE THE VILLAINS HEAD OFF"

"T-t-thanks here it is.AAAAAAAH M-m-mum!"

"OI OI OI ,YOU B*STARD COME HERE WHY DID YOU ATTACK HER HUH?" I said being mad as hell.

"Oh, Dynamight? I see you came.Oh that bxtch,had to give me money or else I'd kidnap her son, but that damn woman didn't give me money and she was resisting like a pathetic peasant."

"Huh, so that's how it is JERK FACE!You think it's funny threating people by telling the to give you money.You are a big loser .You know what you piss me off.DIEEEEEEE"as I said that the room was covered in explosion.

"Too bad that won't do anything to me Dynamight  no matter what! My quirk is called "shield" which means that quirks don't affect me at all now matter how powerful they are ."

"You think that's going to stop me huh?You are talking to bakugou katsuki the man who  never gives up no matter what! I'll make sure to do my job well and protect THEM!There is always a solution to a problem.Even if it seems  impossible."

"Quit your stupid talking it won't help you.Try all you want I can assure you it won't work haha sure don't give up I'd like to see you killed."The number 2 hero was founded dead at tea street(I don't know if it even exists I just like tea lol)by the villain named : Inevitable Shield. It would be so amazing and worth it to kill you! They  will all  mention my name HAHAHA.It will be so amusing."

"What did you just said shield FXCK you'll kill me BAHAHA this is hilarious.Please, do you know who you talking to ?you can't kill me.I faced way more powerful villains than you.You are nothing compared to them , even if you are powerful as you say.Now let's start"

"DIEEEEEEEEE"the room was covered with a lighting  burning blue colour, and  massive explosions.

The villain tried to punch him ,but bakugou easily dodged it.Then bakugou tried to kick him without using his quirk and it worked.

Time skip:1 hour later

Both of them were exhausted and Bakugou's attacks didn't work due to the villains quirk.

"Just give up Dynamight you won't succed no matter what!"

"So you think I won't succed huh?"

"of course you won't BECAU-

"disable your quirk and stay on the ground damn villain" said bakugou while his eyes were glowing with a yellowish colour.Now bakugou was controlling the villain with his new quirk "mind control" ace told he about the quirk so he was prepared when it appeared.But the thing is that nobody knew about ground zero having a 3d quirk.Because, he would get even more targeted by villains for having more than 2 quirks.

"hello poilice? yes I caught the wanted villain that you mentioned to me before, I am at tea street at  13 holy water(yes holy water guys) building.Call an ambulance there. Thank you I'll also call the other  heroes to inform them.

Well that was a damn hard day I even caught 6 villains today and with this guy it's 7.

"H-hey Dynamight.Thank you so much!You can't imagine how grateful I am you saved my mum's life!When I grow up I wanna be a hero, like you but my quirk is water it's not that powerful. But I wanna save the people who I care about  and people who need my help"

"I am glad to hear that blue eyes!Try your hardest to be a hero that you are proud of yourself first and the others.Also, be glad you have a quirk I knew someone who didn't have a quirk but he always tried his hardest to be a hero even if he didn't have a quirk.Eventually,, he was blessed with a quirk and became a great hero!Finally, remember you can be a hero!"

"Thank you so much. I won't forget everything you said!"

Time skip:(Summer 10th June.)

Hello dear heroes, today we'll announce your ranking.
(Anyways I'll skip it a bit.I'll take you the two top todoroki was the number 3 hero deku the second one and..

The number one hero no is....

Dynamight! as Bakugou's name was mentioned everyone starting clapping and cheering .

"HELLO  EVERYONE!As you know I am  Dynamight.I wanted to tell you about someone.

His dream was always to be a hero but the problem was that he was quirkless.Meaning he was constantly being judged by people and I believe we all know how bad society treats queikless people.Despite the fact that he was looked down on others,he never gave up no matter what people told him.

He was very Intelligent and he took notes of all heros  about every single detail of them to learn about their fighting techniques.After that he decided to focuss on training his body and he  started martial arts and found equipment which was suitable for him.After a year he was very powerful despite him being queikless.

One day, something unexcepted happend.He got his quirk.After so much time waiting and waiting, his wish was granted.After that he got into UA and became a hero.You might ask who this person is and to be honest with you it's.......

Me, yes the number one hero Dynamight.

Anyways , what I am trying to say is that you can became a hero no matter what.See I didnt give up even if I was being treated like trash and looked down on others.I didn't care I just wanted to accomplish my dream and I did.Believe my anyone can become a hero no matter your quirk, or if you dont have.Never give up and don't understinate your self.You can do it!
Lastly, I'd like to ask all of you people a favour: I want quirkless people to be treated normally and If someone gets bullied help them out, encourage them.Thank you.

After Bakugou's speech ,everyone was speechless and suddenly everyone started clapping and cheering.The crowd very cheerful.

20 years later...

Quirkless people were treated normally as bakugou said,Now everyone was more motivated to became a hero.

"So, kid I want you to remember my story about how I became the number one hero and remember,you can do it!Bye.."

(Well that is the end of the story y'all, I hope you liked my  story.I know how I had a tendency about skipping time a lot but  forgive me people.Anyways,thank you for reading my story.Bye)