Chapter 5:What's happening to me?

Hey guys!So fortunately, I decided that i will continue this story.Since,I now have ideas for this story.i'd appreciate it if you can vote this story and thanks for the support!

(It is still on UA camp to remind you. If you don't remember chapter 4, or any other ,check them out before you read this.)

Bakugou:
As I woke up, I noticed something oddly familiar..I am pretty sure, I have seen this person before but where? I decided to ignore it and do some morning exercises. There is  no one awake except for me, since i am an early person.I believe it is 6, i'll exercise for half an hour and then I'll eat something.

After exercising,I ate a sandwich and then I decided to go the river which was nearby the camp tents.
I was chilling and admiring the beautiful god damn scenery and I was so happy that those extras weren't here to annoy the shit out of me!

I like being alone ,in fact I enjoy it.I don't like being around people, because their presence kinda annoys me and everything about them in general.Ok but I admit, my bakusquad isn't that bad and I like hanging out with them,i just prefer being alone since I feel calmer and better. 

I took my shirt off and started  swimming at the river , I did something immature though, I did a backflip cause I thought it was epic, but due to my inexperience I ended hurting my finger a little bit.. Thankfully! I could have broken my back or something worse!

After swimming, I checked my phone and it was 9. I went to the camp and checked if any of those extras have  woken up.Ok everyone did and they are still shocked how early I wake up! Anyways,nothing really happend after that we trained our quirks us usual and we returned from camp and went to UA  dorms.Finally, I was tired of sleeping IN a freaking TENT which was UNCOMFORTABLE AS HELL!I felt like I was sleeping on a rock ugh!

When we returned to UA dorms I asked  for permission ,if I could go and buy some cold tea and aizawa said ok. As I was waiting at the queue there was a thief threating the cashier to give all his money or he'll kill everyone.I was so damn PISSED.It was my time to FUCKING sHINE!I legit shoot him an explosion, I gave him a death glare and I called the police on that asshole.(cringe lol)

Thankfully,I managed to buy my tea and I kept getting praised and shit.I left and I started heading to UA but suddenly, I started feeling weird , I couldn't move and then..everything went black...

As I opened my eyes, I saw that I was chained and I also noticed that I was on white room...Oh god..I got kindnapped again!Why can't they leave me the fuck alone!

Dabi:Hello bakugou.Pleased to meet you I see that you are finally awake.
said a man with black hair and weird scars.Wait..i recognise him!He is one of my uncle's sidekicks from my previous kidnapping!

Bakugou: Where AM I?WHY DO YOU KEEP TARGETING ME HUH?

Shigaraki: You are in our basement.Why do you think bakugou?Because of your quirk.It's very extraordinary we tried to take it from you but we couldn't.Even all for one can't.On top of that, it is very powerful and the fact that your quirk manifested in middle school, makes you very special.So that's why.

Bakugou: HUH?ARE YOU KIDDING ME?I DIDN'T HAVE ANY QUIRK AND I GOT SO MUCH BULLING ABOUT IT AND NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE IT FROM ME?Well you said it yourself you can't no matter what, and never will.  My quirk is mine and I wont let you TAKE IT!

In Bakugou's mind;

huh what happened where the fuck am I????

???Don't worry you are in your mind and I am ace.I am your protector.

Bakugou they can't take their quirk, because I gave it to you on my own will I chose you.Your quirk isn't called explosion in fact you don't have only one quirk.The quirk is called Infinity.Which comes with 4 other quirks.Now, you'll get blue flames quirk to escape, the other quirks you'll find a way in the future to activate them.When you are in danger call me in your mind. Lastly, don't ever mention the story and name Of the quirk no matter what.I trust you bakugou.Bye escape now!

Bakugou:W-wAIT!

Shigaraki: What is wrong with him,why did he suddenly fell unconscious?

Toga:Because he was SCaRed!Wait he is waking up yay!!!

Dabi:Shut it guy crazy bitch!no blood for you.wait why is his expression like that and his other eye??

Bakugou:.....

Shigaraki:what the hell is he doing, look at his Expression guys!GET INTO FIGHTING POSITION NOW!

Bakugou:F-F-F-FFIREEEEEEEEEE BLASTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

As bakugou said that, his hands were covered with blue flames, (I really have taken a liking to this power Ok?)
His chaines broke due to the strong force and the whole building was covered with his flames.The villains were shocked and ran out of the building,bakugou then also  broke out of the window and successfully escaped.He was using his explosions to fly now.

He kept flying and flying until he finally was familiar with his surroundings.He recognized UA and he quickly headed to it using his blue flames now.Then,the students noticed bakugou shocked (since he was using his new power) and they opened the windows so bakugou can come.

Everyone kept asking him questions and he started explaining everything. Everyone was very shocked and aizawa told bakugou to tell the police about his kindnapping.

After bakugou left the police station,he returned home. His parents crying and hugging him(yes he has a dad in the story I didn't mention him cause he was mostly away from his home for work)

Bakugou ate a good meal and he went to sleep...

Suddenly...........

To be continued..