CHAPTER 2:(The day of UA)

This chapter is a day on UA.Bakugou meets his childhood friend, they hang out but in the end something weird happens.When he comes back.
(So, I am gonna skip the exams part.Basically, bakugou came first, midoriya second,kirishima third,lida fourth etc.)

~Time passes~
(Bakugou's Pov)
So as I was heading to class I heard someone calling my name.i wonder who would want to call me!

"Hey!You are bakugou right?"said a boy with red hair and eyes.
"Yeah what to you want?"
"My name is kirishima!I wanna hangout with you.You were really good at the exams man!"
"Whatever shitty hair."
"My name is kirishima!And my hair is not that different from yours!"
tch!let's just go to class I guess."
And like that I made my first friend.A real friend!

I arrived at my class.It was 1-A.I was at the same class as shitty hair.
I opened the door and I saw many people.I took a seat and I rested my legs on a desk.ah!How sadly someone had to ruin my relaxation time!

-HEY YOU!Take your feet of that desk now!
-HUH?
-It's your first day and you are already disrespecting this academy by scaffing this schools property you creepin
-YOu are kidding me right?Did your school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?
OHHH!(said the class)
-um.Let's start over.I am tenya lida and I am from soumei academy.
-~Soumei Huh~?So you think you are better than me?I am gonna have fun tearing you up new one!
-YOU WOULD THREATEN ME?YOUR OWN CLASSMATE.Are you sure you are on the right place?
-tch!

Suddenly,a boy with green hair arrived.Why did he seem so familiar though ?

-Hey!green haired boy!I am tenya lida and I have to admit, you acted like a true hero back then.Have a seat!sadly There is only one left!
-Hey!said the boy.I am izuku midoriya!Nice to meet you!And thank you lida!It's okay I don't mind!
(Bakugou's thoughts)
What..That's deku?I thought he didn't have a quirk?I guess he just got a quirk later like me.
-HUH DEKU?IS THAT YOU?WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
- huh?KACCHAN?IS THAT YOU?HOW DID YOU CHANGED SO MUCH?AND YOU HAVE A QUIRK?
-Yeah deku,that's me!well reasons.and yes I have a quirk.it's explosion.
*shows explosion*
-Wow what a cool quirk!I am happy for you kacchan.You used to get bullied about it. i told you you'll get a quirk!It's just weird because you changed a lot
-WAIT WHATt?(said the whole class.)Bakugou has a childhood friend and he was quirkless,he got bullied and he used to be nice?

-SHUT UPPP!MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS YOU EXTRAS.
-It took you 10 seconds to shut up. (said a man in a yellow sleeping bag).Also,If you are here to just chat all the time, then you can leave and pack your stuff.I am aizawa sensei your teacher.
-HUH?YOU WERE HERE THIS WHOLE TIME?SAID a boy with yellow hair(kaminari).
-Yes and now let's go outside you'll have some tests.And put these on.

~Outside ~
-Bakugou you came first to the UA exams what was your ball throw score in highschool?
WHAT should I say!My score was only 40 metres because I didn't have a quirk.I am just gonna say I don't remember.
-u-uh i don't remember.
-ok throw this ball by using your quirk.
-alright man you asked for it.
"DIEEEE"I said as I threw the ball.
-All you need to know are your rational capabilities.It's the most rational potential as a pro hero.
705.2 metres wow.Well not surprising I am the man who'll become the number one hero!
-WOW!said the class
(I am just gonna skip the part where they took the tests and midoriya did a Delaware smash and nobody was expelled at the end.Sorry for so many time passes lol)

~Time passes~
As I was leaving UA I heard someone yelling from behind towards me.UGH WHO IS IT AGAIN!Why can't I have some free time alone!
-KACCHAN!WAIT WAIT!

Oh it's deku.whatever.
-Huh?What do you want you damn nerd?And take a breath you idiot.
-i want to talk to you kacchan.It's been so long since we've hangout.
-tch.oh well that makes sense I guess.
-uh so how have you been kacchan?

How was middle school?
"Oh no I hate that question!He'll think I am a walking, if I tell him"

-nothing much.Good I guess.tch

-kacchan, I know that you are lying.. I know you since we were kids, I can tell when you are lying or not.However,If you don't want to tell me it's okay I totally understand.

Tch!Shit!I guess I don't have a choice I have to tell him.

-No nerd it's okay.Fine you wanna know?Middle school sucked, I was getting bullied every day,but one day I was so angry at them.I got fed up with the bulling, that my quirk appeared and nobody dared to touch me.Now you'll say how weak I was ,for not defending my self and you are right."

-Kacchan you are not weak!You are infact one of the strongest people that i know. The fact that all these years you never gave up and overcome all of this hell makes you very strong.

As deku confronted me, he hugged me.Tch! at least that nerd didn't change.Caring as always.

-Shit!Sorry for asking  such  a question kacchan.I should have thought that you might have felt uncomfortable thinking about back then.
I assure you that I complety understand how you feel, because I experienced that as well.But now it doesn't matter!The past is the past!Now we should focus on the future.Anyways let's head to the cafeteria, shall we?

-Tch.!I suppose it's okay nerd.If anyone bothers you tell me I'll kill them.You are right nerd.Whatever let's go.

Deku and Bakugou had a great time they talked about their childhood and heroes.

-I believe I  have to take my leave now bye nerd!

- Oh, of course.Bye kacchan.

- MUM I AM BACK!
-Mum?
-Huh why the hell do I feel dizzy?

What is going to happen to Bakugou?to be continued in the next chapter..