The Chosen One

In the morning Vector open up his restaurant and started to make breakfast for his costumers. He started to wait for his son to wake up to help him with the cooking.

Vector: Sonic, wake up! It's time to go to work!

Ever since Sonic started to here stories of Kung fu, he began to dream of becoming a Kung fu master and fighting along with the Furious Five.

Vector: Sonic!
Sonic:(waking up) Coming Dad!

Sonic woke up, and ran to the kitchen to help his dad.

Sonic: Morning Dad.
Vector: Morning Sonic. Son, this is the third time I had to wake you up for work.
Sonic: Sorry Dad. Guess my dream won't stop ending.
Vector: Oh, what did you dream of ?

Sonic thought that if he tells his father that he dream of becoming a Kung fu master, he will get upset. So, he had to think of an idea.

Sonic: I dreamed of being... (looking at Vectors trophy's) a hero.                                Vector: A hero! Why that's wonderful son. You know what that means?
Sonic: No
Vector: It means that you are about to follow my foot step son. I knew that teaching you how to cook will prepare you, like it prepared me. Soon you'll be a detective busting down bad guys, like me, my father, my grandfather, and my great great uncle. Now start making the chili son. We have costumers waiting.
Sonic: Um, OK Dad.

Sonic started to believe that his dream of becoming a Kung fu master, won't come true. Meanwhile, at the Dragon Palace, which stand at the top of the mountain, the furious five were training very hard to impress there master who is Master Iroh the Wolf. Master Iroh came to see how his students are doing, which made him very proud seeing them working hard.

Master Iroh: Well done my students. I have seen, you are getting better at Kung fu. But remember, never to use Kung fu for evil. You understand?
The Furious Five: Yes master.
Master Iroh: Good, now get some rest. Remember, one of you will be the chosen one who will brings peace to China. ( He left)
Tails: So, who do you think will be the chosen one?
Shadow: I have a feeling that Sally thinks she's the chosen one.
Amy: I agree with you Shadow.
Sally: What made you guys say that?
Knuckles: Well you are the masters foster daughter, you started to learn Kung fu as a child, your the one who brought us together in the first place, and sometimes you want to do the mission on your own.
Sally: OK you've got a point, but you know I only do this to make our master proud, and I want to protect China along with you guys.

Tails: We understand Sally, just try not to get the prophecy on your head OK.

Sally: OK, come on you guys lets go get some rest.

The Furious Five know that today is the day, their master chose who will be the chosen one. Meanwhile, back at the restaurant, Sonic was passing chili dogs the costumers order for lunch, until he saw a sign that said the chosen one election day is today.

Sonic: Master Iroh is going to chose who will be the chosen one! Every one hurry up to the Dragon Palace, and take your lunch! Hurry! Hurry!

Everyone went to the Dragon Palace to see who will be the chosen one. As Vector was getting all the food supply in his wagon to sale chili dogs, he saw Sonic leaving with the other costumers.

Vector: Sonic, where are you going?
Sonic: I'm going to see the chosen one.

Vector: But you can't leave yet. You have to help take the food supplies. Besides, there will be hungry people there and maybe we'll find a bad guy in disguise that we can fought together. Using your speed.
Sonic: OK Dad.

Sonic started to pull the wagon of food supplies to the Dragon Palace. Meanwhile the election of the Chosen One.

Master Iroh: People of China, thank you for coming. Today, we shall see which one of the Furious Five will be the Chose One. Let the contest began!

The Furious Five started to show their Kung fu moves. Meanwhile, Sonic started to struggle getting the waggon full of food supplies to the top of the mountian. But it kept on slowing hi down. So, left the waggon and ran to the top of the mountain. When he ran to the top of the mountain, he saw that the doors to the entrance are closed. So, he had to find a way to get inside, until he saw a box full of fireworks. Sonic started to make a chair out of fireworks, so he can fly to see the Chosen One. After the Furious Five show their Kung fu moves, Master Iroh knew it was time for him to chose.

Master Iroh: It is time for me chose who will be the Chosen One!

The Furious Five got in their place, then Master Iroh closed his eyes and let his finger guide him. When Vector arrived to the top of the mountain with the food supplies, he was wondering what Sonic is doing with the fireworks.

Vector: Sonic, what are you doing?
Sonic: I'm going to see the Chosen One. (Started the fire)

Vector: But, I don't understand. You dream of becoming a hero.

Sonic: Dad, I didn't dream of becoming a detective hero. (Fire almost finish) I LOVE KUNG FU!!!!!

As the fire just finish, Sonic notice that he wasn't flying, and got really upset.

Vector: Come on son, lets go back to work.

As Sonic was about to get off the fireworks chair, the fireworks started to work and Sonic was starting to fly up the sky. When the fireworks burned up, Sonic started to fall down. When he woke up, he saw that he was in the area where the Furious Five are, Sally was behind him and saw Master Iroh.

Sonic: Oh, sorry sir.

Master Iroh kept on pointing on Sonic.

Master Iroh: How incredible.
Sally: Master, are you pointing at me?
Master Iroh: Him
Sonic: What?

Sonic tried to move out of the way, but Master Iroh kept on pointing at him.

Master Iroh: (Lifter Sonic's left hand) The Universe has brought us the Chosen One!
Sonic: What!?
The Furious Five: What!?
Vector: (At the entrance door) What!?

Everyone started to cheer and the servants took Sonic to the temple.

Shadow: Master, are you sure the blue hedgehog is the Chosen One?
Master Iroh: I am sure Shadow, because I have seen something special inside the blue hedgehog.
Tails: Isn't this great guys? We have a new member of the team. Maybe we should start calling ourselves the Furious Six.
Sally: We'll see if can handle being a Kung fu master.

Tails, Amy, Shadow, and Knuckles notice that Sally is upset because, she wasn't chosen to become the Chosen One. When Vector saw the servants taking Sonic to the temple, he started to think that he was just preparing him to be a Kung fu master. And was starting to be very proud of his son.