The Training

As the servants took Sonic inside the Dragon Place, they left him inside.

Sonic: Wait, let me out! It was a misunderstanding! (Looking at the palace) Wow! I can't believe I'm at the Kung Fu master's palace. (Looks at a golden shield) The shield of protection! (Looks at the giant sword) The sword that was used to defeat a hundred bad guys at one place! (Looks at a decorated pot) The legendary pot that only speaks at you with a soft voice! (Whispering) Hello.

Master Iroh: Do you like what you see?
Sonic: Yes, I've always wanted to see them with my own eyes, and I've always wanted to meet Master Iroh.
Master Iroh: Turn around.
Sonic: (Looks at Master Iroh) Hi (Looks at the pot, then realized he saw Master Iroh) Oh, Master Iroh, I didn't notice you were there. (Bows)
Master Iroh: No need for bowing down. It is I who should bow down to you, Chosen One.
Sonic: I don't think its necessary. And sorry for crashing in. That was just an accident.
Master Iroh: There are no accident. Come with me. (Sonic follows him to the training area) This is where all my students comes to train.
Sonic: Wow!

Sonic was impress of how the Furious Five handle so many dangerous weapons so fast. When Sally saw Sonic, she got angry and kicked a rock to hit Sonic in the face.

Sonic: Ouch! Is this is where I'll begin my training?
Master Iroh: No, this is were you will keep on doing your training. When you have master five levels of Kung Fu. Come with me. (Sonic followed him)

Master Iroh took Sonic to a hill very high, to begin his training of Kung Fu. They've walked for like 30 min., and Sonic was starting to get really tired.

Sonic: (Huff) I know you are trying to be all mystical in Kung Fu. (Huff) But could you at least tell me where we're going.
Master Iroh: We're here.

As they arrived to the top of the hill. Sonic was amazed of the beauty.

Sonic: WOW! What is this place?
Master Iroh: This is where the first Kung Fu master unraveled the mysteries of harmony and focus. This is the birth place of Kung Fu.

Sonic was shock to see the place where the first Kung Fu master created Kung Fu.

Master Iroh: When I look into your eyes, I see that you have had hard times in your life. But I have also see that you never give up. No matter what challenge you go through, you still keep getting up. I also realized that I may not teach you the way I teach the Fives, but I also found a way to teach you Kung Fu. (Showed Sonic the chili dogs)
Sonic: Oh good, cause I'm hungry.
Master Iroh: (Took the chili dogs away) Good, because when your training is finish, you may eat. Let us begin.

Sonic started to make push ups without touching the fire that is under his stomach, push ups with only one finger, some jumping jacks, and running laps without his speed, but chasing the chili dogs that Master Iroh has. Master Iroh then started to make Sonic to fight off the chili dogs, using Kung Fu skills. Which Sonic always gets punches, and Master Iroh eats the chili dogs. But few days later, Sonic started to master Kung Fu and dodge every kind of punches and started to copy Master Iroh's moves. Early next morning, Sonic was now performing lightning speed of Kung Fu on top of the highest rock. As he comes to his final stance of the form, Master Iroh smile, seeing that Sonic has master four levels of Kung Fu, and he knew that if Sonic is going to learn the fifth level of Kung Fu, he must past a test. The next day, Master prepared three chili dogs to eat, but what Sonic doesn't know is that Master Iroh is giving him a test with food.

Master Iroh: After you, blue hedgehog.

Sonic: Just like that. No sit ups, no ten mile hikes?
Master Iroh: I vow to train you, and you have been train. You are free to eat.(Sonic sits down) Enjoy.

As Sonic was about to eat the chili dog, Master Iroh snatch the chili dog off his hand and ate it.

Sonic: Hey!
Master Iroh: I said you are free to eat. Have a chili dog.

As Sonic was about to eat the other chili dog, Master Iroh was again snatch the chili dog off his hand and ate it. That's when Sonic realized that Master Iroh is giving him a challenge to eat the chili dog. Since there was one chili dog left, Sonic knew he had to be quick.

Master Iroh: You are free to eat.
Sonic: Am I?!
Master Iroh: Are you?!

Sonic toss the last chili dog up in the sky, and he jumped up to grabbed it with his mouth. But Master Iroh grabbed it with his own hand. Then Sonic started to use his Kung Fu moves to get the chili dog away from Master Iroh. Master Iroh tried to hide the chili dog in three bowls and tried to trick Sonic by moving the bowl quickly. But Sonic guess it right, then made the chili dog to fly up the sky. Master Iroh was about to grabbed the chili dog, but Sonic stopped him by using his Kung fu moves and grabbed the chili dog. When the test was over, Master Iroh gave him a sign saying, he is allowed to eat the chili dog. Sonic looked at the chili dog and started to feel like he doesn't want the chili dog anymore. So, he tossed the chili dog to Master Iroh's hand.

Sonic: I'm not hungry.
Master Iroh: (Toss the chili dog away)
Sonic: Master

Sonic bow down to his master, as Master Iroh bow down to him. As Sonic finish his training, he and Master Iroh went back to the Dragon Palace.

Master Iroh: You did very good on your four level of training, blue hedgehog.
Sonic: Thanks. So when do you think I'll begin training in the training area?
Master Iroh: When you have finally mastered the fifth level of Kung Fu.
Sonic: So when will I learn the fifth level of Kung Fu?
Master Iroh: When you are ready. But you are ready to punch bad guys with the Furious Five. But promise me to use Kung Fu for good and not evil.
Sonic: I promise, Master.
Master Iroh: Good.

All of the Furious Five besides Sally were happy to have Sonic part of their team, and having him to help them take down bad guys. Every day Sonic comes and visit his father, Vector, and his father was so proud of him for protecting China. As months gone by, Master Iroh started to realize that Sonic is ready to learn the fifth level of Kung Fu, learning how to fly.