Learning How To Fly

When Master Nigel and his crocodiles arrive to their secret layer, they were thinking of away to capture Sonic and Sally.

Master Nigel: I can't believe we've let them get away! How on earth will we find them?! Besides, they are closing the roads for carnival!

Crocodile Captain: You know boss you could fly to get a better view to find those two love birds, while me and the gang find away to get in carnival. That way we could get in our secret plane in no time.

Master Nigel: That could work. And how are you guys going to get in carnival?

Crocodile Captain: By building the truck into a float. That way, no one would know that we taking the birds to be our slaves.

Master Nigel: You know, that's not a bad idea. (Starts flying) Alright, you croc's began loading those birds in the trucks and start turning it into a float. Meanwhile, I go find those love birds. (Fly's away)

So, Master Nigel flew off to find Sonic and Sally. Meanwhile, Sonic and Sally are trying everything they could to get themselves free from the chains, but it was no use, until they heard someone coming from the bushes and it turns out to be Tails, who is watching ten baby birds.

Sally: Tails, is that you?

Tails: Sonic! Sally! Oh, thanks goodness I found you! (baby bird bit him in the tail) Ouch! Hey! So Sonic, did you finally learn how to fly?

Sonic: Ah, no, not yet. Hey, what are you doing here in Rio?

Tails: Master Iroh send me, Knuckles, Amy, and Shadow to find you.

Sonic: So, where are the rest of the Furious.

Tails: Oh, we split up to find you, but don't worry, we'll be able to find them in no time, before carnival.

Sonic: Carnival?

Tails: Yes, its the biggest party in Rio. You know, have fun and dance.

Sally: Huh, wow. So could you help us get these chains off of us. (Shows Tails the chains)

Tails: Lucky for you, you know Tails, and Tails knows everyone in Rio. (baby birds bit his ear) Ouch! Hey! OK! You want me to go home with you to tell your mother?

Baby Birds: NO! (Fly's away)

Tails: OK, now that the kids are flying back home, lets go and find Luis.

Sally: Luis?

Tails: Yes, Luis could help you guys get these chains off of you guys in no time. But first, we need to teach Sonic how to fly, and I know the perfect place.

Tails took Sonic and Sally to a cliff very high, to teach Sonic how to fly. And Sonic started to get a bit nervous.

Sonic: Ah, OK, I'm ready to go home now. I change my mind.

Tails: Oh, come on Sonic, your the chosen one remember and you have to fly.

Sonic: But Tails, you know I can't fly.

Tails: Hey, you don't have to listen to your head to fly, you have to listen to your heart to fly. So, I need you two to get closer. (Sonic and Sally moved a little bit closer) Closer. (Sonic and Sally moved a bit more closer) Close.

Sonic: Ah, Tails, I don't think this is a good idea.

Tails: Hey, don't worry. Is not like Sally's gonna bite you, right?

Sally: Hmm, We'll see about that.

Tails: Just get closer just one more time. (Sonic and Sally moved a bit more closer) OK, Sonic, you pull out one hand. (Sonic pulled out one hand) And Sally, you pull out the other. (Sally pulled out one hand) Then you two will jump off the cliff and start flying. (Jumps off the cliff) (Starts to fly) See, it's easy!

Sonic: I don't know this is safe.

Sally: Come on Sonic. You want to learn how to fly, you have to try.

Sonic: OK, here we go!

Sonic and Sally ran as fast as they could, but when they both jumped off the cliff, they started to fall down and landed on the beach. Tails was happy to see them OK, but couldn't believe that his plan didn't work.

Tails: Sonic, you did not listen to your heart.

Sally: (Spits out sand) You think?!

Sonic: Can't we just find Luis to help us get these chains off of us?

Tails: OK

As Tails, Sonic, and Sally were wondering in the streets to find Luis, Tails spotted Amy, Shadow, and Knuckles, and they were happy to see them.

Tails: Hey guys!

Shadow: Tails, you found Sonic and Sally. Good job.

Amy: It's good too see that y'all are OK.

Sally: Thanks Amy.

Knuckles: So Sonic, did you learn how to fly yet?

Sonic: No, not yet, but I will, until me and Sally are free from these chains.

Tails: Hey guys, have you seen Luis?

Amy: Oh yah, he was heading back to his garage.

Tails: All right then, let's go.

Sonic and the Furious Five saw a bus, and decided to use it, to get to Luis garage quickly.