The Bulldog

While Sonic and The Furious Five were riding on top of the bus, Tails, Amy, Shadow, and Knuckles notice that Sonic and Sally are perfect for each other and they should get them to be together. So Tails whisper to Sonic ears to ask Sally about her life story.

Sonic: So Sally, why did Master Iroh decide to help you with your strength problem?
Sally: Master Iroh knew that I was special and he knew I wasn't a monster. When I finally had controlled of my strength, I started to make friends, but all the adults were afraid of me. Master Iroh knew I deserve a happy childhood life and saw the light inside of me. So, he took me in and raised me as his own daughter, and he became my family.
Sonic: Wow, guess I'm not the only one who was raised by man who solved my problem as a kid.
Sally: What do you mean?
Sonic: Well, when I was a kid, I started to have this strange dream about my dad finding a baby in a box. I told my dad about my dream, and that's when I found out that my dad isn't my real dad.
Sally: Your dad, the crocodile?
Sonic: Yep
Sally: It must have been hard for you.
Sonic: Yes, but I'm use to it. Hey Sal, why do you always have to be hard on me?
Sally: (Sigh) The truth is that, I don't hate you, Sonic. I'm just jealous because you get to be the Chosen One. Because Master Iroh had done so many things to raise me well and become a good leader, and I though if I train so hard to prove that I could be the Chosen One to show Master Iroh how grateful I am for raising me.
Sonic: Are you kidding me? Master Iroh had told me many things that you have done to protect China with the rest of the Furious Five. And he told me that he is very proud of you and that one day you'll become a good Kung Fu teacher.
Sally: Guess I was so focus on trying to make Master Iroh happy, that I haven't realize that I was making him happy. Thanks Sonic
Sonic: Your welcome

The Furious Four notice that Sonic and Sally are finally getting along and hoped that they would become a couple. Then Tails notice that they have arrive to Luis garage.

Tails: OK everyone, we have arrive. (everyone jumped off the bus) Welcome to Luis garage.

When they entered, they started to feel a little bit more uncomfortable and wonder if Tails know what he is doing. Then they saw a bulldog coming out very angry, and got really scared that they run. The bulldog chased Sonic and Sally and finally got them and started to laugh.

Luis: I got ya'll good. I couldn't rip your throat if I had to.
Tails: Luis stop messing around.
Luis: Tails! Its so good to see you again. (Licks Tails)
Sally: Wait, Luis is a bulldog.
Tails: Yes, he's also a dog with a big heart. Hey Luis, we need your help. Think you can get theses chains off of my friends. (Shows the chains to Luis)
Luis: I think I have the solution. (Put butter on Sonic and Sally's hand)
Sally: Why are you putting butter in our hand?
Luis: To get the chains off of you two. Now hold still. (Pulls the chains off of Sonic and Sally's hand and it work)
Sonic: Sally we're free! (Sees Sally flying happily with the other Furious Five)

Sonic was happy to see Sally happy and flying with her friends, but was upset because he'd remember the promise he made for Sally. Sally saw Sonic leaving and went after him.

Sally: Hey, where are you going?
Sonic: Sally, we've made a deal remember. You can go back home and I go find someone to teach me how to fly, when we are free from the chains. And we are so, goodbye.
Sally: Hey, its not my fault that you can't fly.
Sonic: (Stopped and looked at Sally)
Tails: Hey, there's no need to be upset. Just be honest to each other. OK.
Sonic: (Angry) You want to be honest? Fine! I'm a hedgehog who was raised by a crocodile who is also a hero, I hate not using my gift of speed, and I hate samba's! (Everyone was shock what Sonic just said) Yah, that's right. It's always the same words like tiko taco, ya, ya, ya, tiko taco, ya, ya, ya. I'm tiko taco out off here. (Leaves)
Sally: Fine! Who needs you anyway! Besides, you knew I was trying to get rid of you and yet you stay!
Sonic: (came close to Sally very angry) Yah, I stayed. I stayed because every time you throw a brick on me or say mean things about me, it hurts! But it can never hurt more than my life before I discover I was the Chosen One. I stayed because I thought that the person could make me not be me is you and your foster father. The greatest Kung Fu master and hero of all China. But guess I was wrong, and I thought that you and I could be great friends! But guess I was wrong. (Leaves)
Sally: (flys away very upset)
Tails: Wait, you guys, come back. You two are meant for each other!
Amy: What are we going to do?
Shadow: Well, we can't just brings bad news to our Master.
Knuckles: True, its not like we can talk to these two out.
Tails: That's a good idea. You three go find Sally and I'll go find Sonic. Luis thanks for your help.
Luis: No problem dog.

The Furious Four split up to find their friends, hoping to make them to become a couple, because they think that if Sally opens Sonic's heart, he would start to fly.