Chapter Two

People say nothing is impossible , but I do nothing everyday . ♡Winnie the pooh♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jin entered his favorite cafe since he was craving for something sweet and this cafe serves the best cakes and ice creams in the world. Doctor told him that he might have some weird cravings , so he won't freak out . Though jin is only 2 weeks pregnant and he found out that he was pregnant about 2 hours ago but cravings doesn't need any specific time .

Jin ordered pineapple pastry and a chocolate milkshake and he sat near the window , his favourite seat as he waited for his order to arrive . Outside the window he saw many couples holding hands , laughing , smiling without any care that who is looking at them or what's going on around them .

And thats how jin wants to be . Carefree . That's how jin wants to hold hands with taehyung , hug him and kiss him anywhere he wants . But no one really knows he is the husband of The Kim taehyung . Why ? Because no one saw his face . Taehyung really didn't wanted anyone to see his face , his ugly face because he hates jin soo much .

Jin still remembers trying to make things right even after knowing everything . He tried making food for taehyung but taehyung won't eat the food jin made . He would tell the chef to cook something for him . Jin would wait for taehyung to come from home so they could eat together . But would be heart broken to see a new person in his arms .

Sometimes jin wished that taehyung didn't bring any girl then they would have a peaceful dinner just like a normal couple but it's all just jin's imagination . Jin tried to initiate conversation with taehyung but he would always just ignore as if jin didn't even exist . Taehyung didn't took jin to his business gatherings because jin didn't deserve to be there .

After these gatherings there would always be this news saying that again Kim taehyung's husband Kim Seokjin didn't attend the gathering . Is he really this ethernal that Kim taehyung doesn't want anyone one to see him ? Or is it he doesn't like attending parties ?

Jin would always laugh seeing these headlines on news once in a while . It's not like he doesn't like attending parties , it's just his so called husband who doesn't take him anywhere . Jin was pulled out from his thoughts when his pastry and milkshake arrived .

He thanked the waiter and almost instantly started eating his pastry while taking the sip from his milkshake once in a while.  After eating jin paid the bill and he made his way out and starting walking towards the hospital that was just a few minutes away .

As he walked inside the hospital , some nurses greeted him familiar with the handsome face while the new people kept pointing at him seeing how handsome the guy is . At first jin was not used to being pointed out like this or being the centre of attention but now he is kinda used to it .

Jin smiled at every familiar face he saw as he entered the familiar ward that he has been seeing since last 12 years . Jin saw a lifeless , skinny body laying on the hospital bed with different wires attached to it . Jin smiled sadly at the lifeless body of his mother .

He took the chair and placed it next to the bed . He sat on it and took his mother's pale hand placing it on his hand . He sat there for a few minutes in silence looking at his mother's face as if trying to say something with talking .

"Mother . How are you ? I know you can't answer me but I can't stop myself from asking you the same question because I know one day you will surely answer me . Today mom I came to tell an important news . I am pregnant . Isn't that great ? I am so lucky that god choose me to be one of those people who can get pregnant . It's just my husband doesn't love . I am trapped in a loveless marriage . I don't have anyone to share my difficulties with . I don't know why where my father is ? I don't know the reason why my husband married me ? I don't know why you are in coma ? I don't know why I am still alive ? What have I done wrong that made my life like this ? So miserable ." Jin sobbed like a baby . He just wants happy life nothing more .

"I am sorry everytime I come to meet you , I always complain but from now on I shall be happy for my baby , for myself . From now own I shall love myself , love my life . I promise to be happy ." Jin smiled at his mom's lifeless body .

He sat there for an hour talking about random things , when he saw that it was time to go he kissed his mom goodbye before going out . He meet his mom's doctor asking about her condition but was meet with the same answer that her condition is not improving at all . It's still the same . Dejected he made his way out and took a taxi to go back to his house .

Jin was deep in thought when he arrived at the main gate of his house . He paid the taxi and went inside while the guards opened the door and bowed in respect . Though jin always told them not to bow but the guards told him it's their job . As he entered he saw a very huge garden he is familiar with . This garden contains many different flowers and jin loves to spent time here whenever he is free .

He walked past he garden which not only contained flowers but many bodyguards . Ofcourse its Kim taehyung's house . He then came face to face with the familiar huge door . Before he could even touch the door , a bodyguard came and opened the for him . Jin smiled at him to which he got a blank face .

Sometimes he thought the guards or any workers in this house were taehyung's relatives because they never smiled or reacted . It's not that taehyung was like this when they dated . Taehyung always smiled and jin loved his unique boxy smile . But now taehyung just smirks or smiles at the camera but it's not his boxy smile it's just a fake business smile .

Jin entered through the huge doors to come face to face with a huge living room with attached kitchen . The living room contained a big sofa with a huge LED in front and a small fireplace on the side with 2 single sofas as well . Other than that the living room had so many valuable paintings and vases .

Jin was so afraid to touch them because he thought he would break them . Outside the kitchen was a dinning table for 12 people . The kitchen was simple but classy . This house 2 floored . Ground floor had living room and kitchen , 1st floor has 4 rooms , 1 master bedroom that was first taehyung's and jin's but now it's  taehyung's room and 3 simple rooms . 1 bedroom is jin's while other 2 are for guests . 2nd floor has a library and taehyung's office .

Jin goes to 2nd floor because of the library. Jin doesn't do anything so he loves spending time in library reading books . Though jin wants to open his own restaurant . It was his dream before marriage but now he kinda lost his hope . He wants to fix his marriage first after that he will surely open his dream restaurant .

Aside from a garden , they also have a large swimming pool . Their house is pretty jin admits that . You don't have to do anything , just lift a finger and maids will be there to help . People might think being the life partner of Kim taehyung is like a fairy tale . A loving husband , a luxurious life and popularity but that's not how jin's life is .

Everybody in the house knows that jin is taehyung's husband . But they keep their mouth shut because taehyung threatened them that if anyone outside this house knows that this is how Kim Seokjin looks like or that's how taehyung treats jin then it would be the end of them . Ofcourse with taehyung's power he can do anything .

Life is not a fairy tale with rainbows and happy ending . Jin was tired when reached his room . Jin's room was simple but it was according to jin's liking . He laid down on his bed with all the things happened today he really needed sleep .

Today was the first time Jin didn't wait for taehyung to come back home as he always did . Its not like tarhyung would notice that jin is not there . He was tired and waiting for taehyung didn't cross his mind . He closed his eyes drifting to sleep with a smile on his face thinking about the bundle of joy growing in his stomach .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey cuties !!!

How are you all ?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment. 

As I promised , here is the new chapter .

Stay tuned for the next chapter ,

Till than ,

Bye .

XxasbahxX