Chapter Nineteen

Choosing between my heart and my soul is hard because if even any of these are missing I will die. ♡unknown♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jin laid in the puddle of his own blood. He could hear faint screams for his husband asking for where doctors are. He felt his body being lifted though he was not fully conscious but he could till feel and hear what was going on around his surroundings.

Slowly jin felt the world around his became silent and that was when he fainted due to blood loss. Taehyung just felt as if his world shattered seeing jin's state.

Jin was right now in ICU and taehyung hated being near it because it reminded him of how his father died when he was in ICU.

Well you guys might be thinking how did all of this happened then let's revind an hour back.

Right now jin is almost 8 months pregnant. His bump was more visible. It was quite hard for jin to do work that included for you to bend. He felt bad for taehyung although there were maids in the mansion but taehyung didn't allow anyone to do any work related to jin.

On the top of that jin's mood swings and food cravings were an other hard job.

Well taehyung felt happy doing all the work and he said it makes him feel full. So everything was going on good. Jin was healthy, the baby was heathly and they don't know the gender of baby because they wanted to keep a surprise for themselves.

And ofcourse right now they know that the baby is going to stay with them in their own room so they don't need to decorate the room for the baby.

Jin was just chilling in the garden with taehyung beside him when jin got a call from hospital. The call was from hospital and they said that jin needs to come to hospital as soon as possible because his mother's condition is not good.

Just the phone call itself made jin so afraid that he was on the verge of having panic attack. If not for taehyung beside him  who knows what would have happened. Taehyung calmed jin down and they both hurriedly left for the hospital.

But in the hospital a really very bad news waited for the Kim couple. As soon as they reached the hospital the doctor greeted them with a bad news.

"The patient was not responding to anything. It was as if she lost the will to live. Right now she is in a better place. We are sorry for your loss." The doctor said patting jin's shoulder since he knew jin was the son.

That was when all the hell broke and it was taehyung who saw the red liquid between jin's legs.

Right now jin was taken to the emergency room. After a few minutes to the nurse came with some papers and handed it to the doctor who looked at taehyung with a pitiful expression before saying.

"I am sorry to say this but Mr Kim there are chances that the child may not survive. Although we have helped deliver premature babies and they are alive and healthy but your husband lost alot of blood so the child's life is at risk. And if we try to save the child's life than your husband's life is at risk." The doctor said.

The doctor handed the paper to taehyung with a pan. The paper said that taehyung have to choose between the child and his husband. How cured is this world. How can you make someone choose between his child and his love.

"Doctor can you please both of them." Taehyung pleaded.

"I know Mr Kim it's hard but please the faster you sign these the better or both patient and child's life is at risk." The doctor.

Taehyung hands trembled as he wrote jin's name and signed the papers. Jin is going to hate him because taehyung choose jin over their child.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry." Taehyung kept mumbling to no one in particular.

After an hour the doctor came out of the ER and taehyung stumbled towards the doctor.

"Mr Kim. You are very lucky to have husband like jin. He didn't stop fighting and both the child and your husband are save. Though you child is weak and it's normal because it's a premature birth. Right now your child is in the incubator and jin is sleeping. You can meet both of them in half an hour." The doctor.

"And congrats on having such a beautiful baby girl." The doctor said and taehyung hugged the doctor tight as he mumbled thank you again and again.

Jin was now shifted to ICU with the baby because both of them  needed to under inspection of the doctors. Taehyung entered the room to see jin awake looking at the incubator placed at the other side of the room.

"You did good job my hamster. Our baby girl is early beautiful." Taehyung said combing jin's hair.

"Can I see her?" Jin asked taehyung.

"No. Not right now just wait until the doctor approves of you moving. Right now you have to be on complete bed rest. I would have bought her here but she needs to stay inside the incubator or until she is healthy." Taehyung said.

"I couldn't even see her last time. I was waiting for her to wake up but she she-" Jin couldn't complete his sentence because of his own sobbing.

"You know she is in the better place now. She is protecting you from there." Taehyung said pointing at the window where the sky could be seen.

Jin cried until he was tried and soon drifted to sleep due to exhaustion.

After that the doctor came and inspected both the child and jin. The doctor told taehyung that jin will be discharged within two days but the baby has to stay for 2 months until she is healthy.
Taehyung agreed and did all the paper work.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey cuties

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment

This is the second last chapter. And the next chapter is going to be the end of this book. As you guys know taejin had a baby girl so please suggest me about a few girls names.

I also wanted to say please follow be on my bts fan page which I started in 2018 but recently deleted all my posts and started the offer from scratch. The name is jinnie_chan_13 and bella__17.x is my personal account you can message me their if you guys want. I actually have a reader added to my personal account. She is really sweet. Please do check out her book love is blindIt's a taejin ff. Her account is rumyavidushiholic.

Stay tuned for the last chapter.

Till than.

Bye.

XxasbahxX