Chapter Six

Revenge can sometimes cause to much damage which a person might be unable to repair . ♡unknown

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung came back home after completing his work but one thing was different today . There was no girl attached to his arm like usual . The maids that were used of seeing taehyung with different people when he comes home from work were shocked . Ofcourse taehyung as usual ignored them and made his way towards his room only to find it empty .

Really he thought before making his way towards jin's room , only to find him sleeping like a hamster on drugs . He signed before picking him up bridal style and making his way towards his room . He gently laid down jin down and tucked him under the comforter , only for jin to whine and press himself into taehyung's hand .

Cute and naive taehyung thought while he stripped through his clothes he wore for the meeting . He made his way towards the bathroom to shower . He sighed as warm water poured onto his body , his tired limps became relaxed as he thought about the events that went through his mind .

I don't care about jin . I am just taking care of him because he is carrying my child nothing else taehyung thought before turning off the shower and making his way out . He was only in his sweat pants , his abs shining due to the water droplets as he stood before the mirror .

Taehyung knew he had a body and face to die for . He knew he could get everything with just a snap of his fingers and he does.  He knows how to take advantage of people when he needs .

Taehyung pushed aside his thoughts as he made his way towards the bed which was now half occupied by this hamster who was pregnant with his child . Taehyung laid beside jin  and hoped he would get to sleep without any nightmare today .

"Mom please don't leave . I am sorry if I did something wrong . I promise I will be a good boy . I will get good grades in school . I promise." The little boy cried holding his mother's feet .

The woman looked at the boy with eyes void of any emotion . It was like she was looking at some useless thing that was not needed . She tightened her hold on the bag which contained herein clothes and took long steps towards the entrance of the home .

She even even once looked back at the child she gave birth to or the man that he called husband who loved her unconditionally . As she stepped outside there was her love of his waiting for her with a smile on his face .

"You left her" She asked and he nodded and they both entered the car leaving behind broken hearts and broken families .

"Don't worry taehyung I am here and I love you more than anything" taehyung's father hugged him tight and the little boy cried . His cries were so painful that anyone that heard it could feel the misery in it .

Taehyung woke up heavily panting , trying his best to remove the memories that would not leave him alone . He looked to his side and saw Jin sleeping like an angel , he was slightly drooling as well . If someone else was in taehyung's place they would have kissed those pouty lips of the sleeping angel .

But no taehyung couldn't bring himself to do it . Every time he saw jin's face , it reminded him of his painful the past . The past that has been haunting him since his childhood . And jin father was the cause of it .

If only jin's father and his mother didn't meet and his mother wouldn't have left him . Yes jin's father and taehyung's mother had an affair that lead to destroy the lives of innocent people . Jin's mother that is still in coma .

And the cause of her being in coma was the truma of catching his husband cheating in her own house , her own bedroom . And instead of being guilty , jin's father blamed jin's mother . He left without caring of his wife and his young child that was so young to even understand why his mother was crying .

Jin's mother fainted after sometime and was rushed to hospital when their neighbours saw little jin crying . Jin was so young that he couldn't understand but thanks to jin's aunt who took jin in under her care and loved him like her own child .

Jin still don't know the reason of her mother being in coma . Her aunt hid this from him so jin doesn't even remember his own father . All he was told was his father is death which he believed . He grow up well thanks to her aunt who is now married with 2 kids .

Taehyung who still remembers everything wanted revenge but he couldn't find those two humans but he did found Seokjin who was that person's son . This is where taehyung's plan started . Everything was planned from his first meeting with Seokjin to his first kiss . From there marriage to there first night together .

Sometimes taehyung thought that jin really is innocent , he doesn't even remember anything but some of jin's features resembled his father that made taehyung even more angry .

"Sleep as much as you can baby because who might know what the next day have saved for you."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey cuties!

How are you all ?

I am really sorry for late update . I said that my exams are starting to I might not update but as you guys know due to carona virus all schools , colleges and universities are closed all around the works so yeah my exams have been postponed . I will try to update as much as possible .

Please stay save guys . Wash your hands time to time , drink warm water and eat healthy .

Btw how is quarantine ? I am bored af. 

Stay tuned for the next chapter. 

Till than.

Bye

XxasbahxX.