Chapter Seventeen

Happiness, sadness, anger are all part of once life and without it life is incomplete. You will never know what happiness is if you never tasted sadness in your life. ♡unknown♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jin was combing his fingers through taehyung's hair as taehyung laid his head on jin's lap. His face facing jin's tummy. He smiled softly as he kissed jin's small baby bump. It's been a few hours since Stella and Rachel were gone and it was like someone bought heaven down to their home.

"So when and how did you know that I was pregnant." Jin asked the question he was tamted to ask taehyung since all the drama.

"Do you remember the day when you vomited and fainted that was when I came to know. The doctor told me. At first I just wanted to continue playing the hide and seek game you were playing but after I realized everything I just wanted you to trust me and tell me on your own." Taehyung stated.

"You know I wanted to tell you the day you confessed everything and decorated this place so beautifully but than your mom came and all the drama happened. I didn't got a chance. But than I came to know that you know so I was curious that how did you know." Jin honestly said.

Taehyung sit up and he held jin's hand in his own.

"Jin I know I did many wrong things and I will have the regret till the day I die. I am really grateful that you forgave me. You have such a big heart that even the whole world can fit into it. I am really happy that I got to chance to be in my child's life. I really had a bad childhood and I don't want my child to experience my life.

I want him or her to have all the happiness I never had. My child to going to live like my prince/princess. I will make sure knows how much his father loves him or her. Girl or boy I don't care whatever the gender but I will make sure to shower my child my endless love." Taehyung said as he hugged jin.

"He or she will not life my life." Taehyung mumbled and jin hugged him tightly.

"Taehyung I know you are going to make a great parent. But remember don't spoil out child too much that he or she becomes a spoiled brat." Jin said and taehyung chuckled as he knew that jin was pouting even though he couldn't see jin.

"Don't worry. My child is going to be humble. Humble,  gentle and loving just like my hamster." Taehyung said and jin whined as he broke the long hug with taehyung.

Taehyung looked at jin as he thought so this is how happiness feels like.

Taehyung moved forward and kissed jin's lips. It was not a passionate kiss. No tongue, no saliva just a simple touching on lips. Though it was simple they could still feel each others emotions through the kiss.

Taehyung pulled back and saw a beautiful blush on his hamsters cheeks.

"Why are you blushing hmm? It was just a peck." Taehyung teased.

"Don't tease me. It's just I am not used to this. I am not used to see to showing affection to me when we are alone without anyone. No cameras, to media and all that stuff." Jin stated and taehyung hearted contracted.

Taehyung really didn't show much affection since they got married and even when they where dating his show of affection was really less.

"Well than get used to us kissing all the time. Get used to me showing you affection from us kissing all the time to us having sex every night." Taehyung said and jin slapped his shoulder.

"Taehyung you ruined just a good atmosphere." Jin said though he as blushing real hard.

"What? From what I heard and even my research says that pregnant people get horny easily." Taehyung said as a matter of fact.

"Well i am not horny." Jin said.

"Well i am."

Jin stood up from sofa to run but taehyung was much faster than jin and jin was already on taehyung's shoulder as taehyung made his way towards their bedroom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey cuties!!!

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment.

I wanted this chapter to be fluffy because next chapter is 18+. So yeah. This chapter is short as well because I was not sure what to write but I will make it up for you guys in the next chapter. 

This book is about to end just 2 or maybe maybe 3 chapter but I think 2 but still it depends.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Till than.

Bye.

XxasbahxX