Chapter Twenty

We suffered alot but God did gave us happiness for all the pain that we suffered from. ♡unknown♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For two months the baby stayed in the incubator today was the day she was both back to the Kim mansion. Jin was released after staying 1 week in hospital but he spent almost all the 2 months in hospital staying close to his hospital.

Taehyung always stated beside his family even if he was exhausted due to his office work and meetings. And all the hard work and sleepless nights paid off when the doctor announced that their little princess is now heathly and can be discharged.

Jin felt extreme happiness hearing that his baby girl can go home with them. He wouldn't stop jumping due to happiness.

As soon as the Kim couple entered the mansion all tye maids were there to great them.

"Baby girl see this is your home. Welcome." Jin said.

"Jinae look it's beautiful isn't." Taehyung said.

Kim Jinae that's what the Kim couple named their beautiful daughter.

"Omg she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute." And maid said.

"Her name unique but it sounds good."

"Now this mansion is not going to be quite anymore."

"Yes now that there is a child in this mansion it's won't be quite anymore."

"I wonder if they plan on having another child."

"I think they might have another child."

"I have known master taehyung since he was young. Don't underestimate him. He might want to have a football team."

"Yes you are right I mean have you heard the sounds that come from their  bedroom every night. I think they might end up having a football team."

Jin blushed hearing this while taehyung smirked. Well he sure us proud.

Both of them made their way towards their bedroom where they laid jinae who was already asleep. Baby's do sleep alot.

As soon as jin's back hit the soft mattress taehyung hugged him. Taehyung's face was on jin's neck as he sniffled trying not to make a sound so jin wouldn't know.

But jin knows taehyung like the back of his hand. He slowly hugged taehyung back before asking.

"Why are you crying." Taehyung thought to refuse but he also knew that he won't be able to fool jin so he answered.

"Thank you soo much jin for giving be the best gift in the world. Jinae she is a blessing. You and our daughter brought colours in my colourless life. I am glad that god choose you as my soul mate or I don't know what would have happened to me if you weren't there in my life."

Jin smiled as he hugged taehyung more tightly.

'Don't thank me. I should thank you for being in my life. I know he suffered alot but in the end here we are happy and blessed. Let's forget everything that happened and just move on. We are now parents so we need to be responsible." Jin said smiling.

"Yes we need to be responsible or we won't be able to to take care of 12 children." Taehyung said.

"Yes I kno-      wait WHAT." Jin screamed

"Didn't you gear what tge head chef said you shouldn't under estimate me." Taehyung np Saud before he greedily sucking on jin's neck ignoring jin's who was saying that jinae is sleeping beside them.

Well still jin doesn't regret loving taehyung with all his heart. Although he suffered alot in the end he got what he deserved. And he knows that the pain made him strong. And in future gopher surely will protect himself and his family as well.

Jin surely doesn't regret getting married to taehyung.

Ohhhh I mean love marriage. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey cuties!!!

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment

As you guys know this is the end of this book. Thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for loving and supporting this book. As I was writing his chapter much book hit 40k reads and 2000+ votes on 19 chapters. I even reached 250 followers. You guys are insane.

So I thought about writing another taejin book. If you guys want that please tell me in the comments.

Till than.

bye

XxasbahxX