Chapter Nine

I might say I don't love you but they say actions speaks louder than words and my words don't  match my actions . ♡unknown♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung forgot how many bottle of alcohol he drank but all he knows is that his whole world is spinning . Taehyung lifts his right hand trying to count his fingers which are technically five but for taehyung all he can see are ten fingers . Taehyung never drank before . Even when he brought different women home he was fully aware what he was doing . Let's say his alcohol tolerance his pretty good . And this is the first time he got drunk .

Taehyung also kept on giggling time to time . And if someone who knows taehyung really well saw him won't believe their own eyes . Just as taehyung was busy in his own world a woman came up to taehyung . Her body was to die for , her height was what people say ideal , her waist was thin , her hair were up till her waist , her face was like a doll . A true beauty would someone call her if he or she doesn't know her name .

"Hey handsome guy . What are you doing here alone ." She said . Her voice was silky but anyone could hear her flirting tone .

"Take me home . I want to go home ." Taehyung said . His voice still had that husk in it even if he was drunk . His voice made the beauty's knees go weak .

"Of course I will surely take you home . Come here let me help you stand ." The beauty held taehyung's hand helping him stand . As she was about to take taehyung with her , a certain hand held taehyung pulling taehyung towards himself .

"I am sorry , he is mine ." Jin said helping taehyung stand who was not being cooperative at all .

"What do you mean ." The girl asked .

"He is my wife ." Jin said and after that he made his way towards the main entrance where their driver was waiting . Serves you right for calling me your wife in front of the media now let that girl think that you are my wife jin thought as he sat beside taehyung who was half asleep .

The driver started to drive towards their home and taehyung made himself comfortable on jin's lap . He laid his head on jin's lap saying it was comfortable much to jin's protests .

Taehyung slept all the way till they reached home . Jin had a really difficult time taking a sleepy taehyung towards his room . Jin laid taehyung in his bed and took of his shoes and socks . Jin took of taehyung's court as well . He tucked taehyung under the blanket and was about to go outside when taehyung held jin's hand preventing him from leaving .

"Taehyung lets go . I am tried , I want to sleep ." Jin said his voice was low indicating he actually was tired .

"No you sleep with me ." Taehyung whined pulling jin towards himself .

"No taehyung you are drunk right now . And tomorrow morning you will get angry at me for sleeping in the same bed as you ." Jin said pulling himself away from taehyung .

"No . I won't get angry . I promise . I really want to sleep with you you know . I really wish to sleep with you but I can't ." Taehyung said pouting a little .

"Why you can't ." Jin asked sitting next to taehyung . Right now taehyung is drunk and jin can ask him anything but jin also knows that taehyung remembers everything the next day . He won't forget .

"If will tell you if you sleep with me ." Taehyung said as he made space for jin to lay down . Jin didn't argue more and laid with taehyung . He looked at taehyung as if telling him to continue .

"I can't because I have act all cold and angry in front of you , that's why ." Taehyung said and jin listened to him without interrupting him . Jin wants to know what's going inside this aliens head . He wants to know if taehyung loves him or not .

"You know I love you alot , more than anything . And know I love you even more because you are preg- ".

"Taehyung wake up . You stupid , why!!!!! ." Jin grew frustrated because taehyung just didn't finish what he was saying and went to sleep .

But tomorrow is going to be really fun because taehyung you just said that you love me . Let's see how are you gonna react jin thought . He knows that taehyung will never forget what he did or said .

Jin smiled as he took of his court , shoes etc and laid his head on taehyung's chest . Jin could hear taehyung's heartbeat and it was like a lullaby to jin's ears which lured him to sleep .

Taehyung woke up with a worse headache of the century . Now be wants to slap himself for drinking so much . Taehyung could feel something heavy on his chest . He looked down to see jin sleeping on his chest . Sometimes taehyung actually thinks that jin is a hamster for sure .

Taehyung was about to remove jin's head from his chest when all the previous nights events came crashing to him like a fucking tornado . He fucking called me his wife and I even told to him that I love him . Taehyung couldn't believe it but he was really thankful to god that he didn't say he knows that jin is pregnant .

I really need to get out from here before this hamster gets up and takes his chance to embarrass the fuck out of me for everything I did last night taehyung thought as he got out from the bed and made his way out .

In no time taehyung was out of the house and in his car , telling his driver to go to the company . Taehyung was thankful that he has clothes and toiletries in his office . He did for sure get weird looks from his maids and bodyguards because he was still in his yesterday's clothing and his hair were a mess because that's not how taehyung usually comes out of his room in the morning . He is a really organized person .

I am not running away from jin , I just have alot of work in office that why I am going like this . Taehyung said trying to console himself but he cannot rum away from the truth himself . Even the devil and angel on taehyung's shoulders are laughing at him .

Jin woke up from the knocking on the room . He heard the maid telling him to wake up and have breakfast because it's already late and he needs to eat . Jin told them that be will be down in some time . Jin looked around the room to find it empty .

Taehyung must be downstairs . Jin thought as he got out from the bed and made his way towards the bathroom to do his morning routine . After he was down he made his way downstairs and sat in the dinning table as the maids severed him his breakfast . Jin asked one of the maids about taehyung .

"He went to the office early in the morning . It looked like he didn't even wash his face and he was in his yesterday's clothing . He didn't even eat his breakfast ." One of the maid explained . Jin thanked her and starting eating his breakfast .

So this technically means that he ran away . The Kim Taehyung ran away . He was embarrassed . Don't worry taehyung you are gonna come home tonight . I am going to see how you are going to save yourself then .Jin thought .

Jin even made the decision to tell taehyung about his pregnancy because technically taehyung confessed though he was drunk . But jin knows a drunk person never lies . A drunk person always tells the truth . So if you want to know something from someone and you want them to tell you the truth , make them drank first .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey cuties!!!

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment.

Guys the next chapter is going to be lit . And I mean lit than its means get ready for some bitch fight .

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Till than ,

Bye.

XxasbahxX