P1 C2: Lies

3RD POV

"Get up you stupid motherfucker!" Namjoon shouted at Taehyung's ear to wake him up. Taehyung was startled and got up immediately.

"We'll gonna have a dance practice, idiot!" he added and walked away.

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung went to shower. He hated being woken up like that, and they know that. But they always annoy the latter.

After a twenty-minute bath, he stepped out of the shower, looking fresh. His bruises from the other day just healed and him being anazed. He doesn't know if was it just his immune system or anything but he just let it be.

He wore a casual oversized grey tee with a 'casual' written at the middle of it and a black jogging pants. He may look like he just went home from a pajama party, but he sure was comfortable.

He walked passed then, never giving care to his members who was busy glaring at him. He looked at them and asked,

"What? Y'all making me hurry and y'all just gonna stare at me like that?! Let's get going, big 'ol brains!"

They were about to fight back but they changed their mind. They'll gonna get into a bigger trouble if they do.

They just gossiped silently about how they want to beat him.

"I wanna end his life so bad!" Jimin exlaimed, receiving a few nods from the others

"Hell, I am! If I am the CEO of BigHit, I would literally kick him out." Hoseok said.

"Let's just get going! If he will hear us, he surely will tell manager-nim about it." Yoongi said uninterested. He didn't want to get in trouble.

He didn't beat Taehyung ever since. They were friends in Daegu before and even auditioned together. But it chanhed when their members wanted to join them bully Taehyung. He just said words but never by actions.

He really feel bad for him but there's nothing he can do. He thought he was selfish, but he really is. He really wanted to hug him so bad but he was waiting. Waiting for the right time to fight against them.

K.T.H.

I heard them, and I don't care. All I want is to just make them stop what they're doing and just keeping that by themselves, not hurting me. They don't know what it feels to be the only one protecting youself. No one to help. Just yorself.

I wiped the tears that was about to stream down my face and forget my thoughts.

I entered the car and sat on the frontseat so no one will seat next to me, except for the driver of course.

I plugged my earphones to my phone and ears to forget them. I played a random song and let the music overtake my mind.

timeskip

Finally, we arrived at the building. Bighit's building to be exact. We entered and saw staffs and crew greeting us. I greeted bach whie the other members don't. Disrespectful indeed.

Someone poked me at the back and it was the secretary of manger-nim. She told me that manager-nim is requesting me to go to his office. But why?

I followed her to the elevator until we arrived. She stopped, meaning I'm the only one to get to go inside.

I quickly saw him drinking his coffee at his own couch. Seems like he doesn't want to sit on his chair.

"Oh, hey there Taehyung!" he waved and greeted me.

"Hi to you too, manager-nim" I greeted back with a smile.

"Come here please, I have something to ask you." I felt a cold sweat dripping from my forehead.

I went near him and sat down on the couch. He set his cup of coffee on the table in front of the couch.

"Wh-what is it?" I asked softly, not showing how nervous I am. Did he saw it?

"Does your members beat you?" darn it! How did he knew!

"W-what do yo-you mean, manager -nim?" I asked with nervousness taking over me. I think he was pretending didn't saw how nervous I am it or maybe he was really oblivious.

"I just saw your bruises the other day which made me curious. Do they really hurt you?" he asked with concern on his face. Oh no, they're screwed.

"N-no! How would they do that? They love me so much! And my bruises were from falling down the stairs the other day." a very big lie. A very GREAT lie. If he just know, he would be mad. I know you'd hate me for not telling them, but I'm stubborn. I woyld choose them hurting then rather that wathing them being hurt.

"Oh thank goodness! I worried for nothing! But please, if they do something to you, just tell me okay? Even if they just insult you, just tell me. I'm all ears. And please, be careful  on stairs." he said. Thankfully, he fell for it. I nodded as an answer and thanked him and left the room.

I entered the room where we will practice and saw them really mad.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG FAG! WE WERE WAITING HERE FOR TEN MINUTES BECAUSE WE COULDN'T START IF THERE'S A MEMBER MISSING!" Jungkook shouted at me. Damn, this boi is red.

"SHUT UP I'M CALLED MY MANAGER NIM OKAY! STOP ACTING LIKE A BRAT!" I exclaimed back.

"You're nothing! You can't even make a dance yourself!" he shouted back to me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"SHUT UP, BANANA MILK ADDICT! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK TO YOUR PLAYHOUSE AND PLAY WITH YOUR FAVORITE IRONMAN FIGURES INSTEAD?!" I laughed evilly by that. I kicked him at his face but immediately put his hands on my neck, choking me.

"Talentless wimp kid!" he exclaimed and choked me even more. I gasped for air as he looked at me likd he was about to murder me. But an open of a door stopped us all.

"I KNEW IT!"

END OF CHAPTER 2