P2 C6: Forgiveness

THIRD PERSON

After Taehyung screamed, bright light appeared right on his chest. The ther males covered their eyes from the brightness. The others flinched but tried to see what's happening but it didn't helped and just covered their eyes.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Jin complained.

"I don't know!" the others answered, who was a bit scared.

The light was still getting brighter and and brighter. Then, it exploded which made them tumble. Other things also fell and the windows and mirrors were shattered.

The light suddenly disappeared and saw Taehyung standing with no bruises and wound. His face was showing a hint of confusion.

"Wh-what?!" Jungkook said, surprised of what he saw. Taehyung then heard a whisper from an creature right on his ear. He doesn't know if the others saw the huge, black creature but by looking at their faces, they don't.

"Punch them." it said and immediately disappeared out of his sight.

He was scared of what's happening but he decided to follow what the creature said.

Smirking, Taehyung kicked Jungkook right in his private area. He doesn't even know what's happening to himself. He was suddenly strong. He thought that he was possessed by a wrestler when his kick just made Jungkook flew and hit the wall, which was cracked due to the impact.

"That's for mistreating me."

He went for Jin next, who was still furious and was about to punch him but got punched first by Taehyung. It landed right on his cheeks and got dizzyand fell after.

"That's for being selfish."

Hoseok was about to run but Taehyung's strong pair of arms stopped him and punched him. It also landed on his cheeks and fell. He tried standing back but got hit by Taehyung's kick which knocked him out.

"That's for being unfair."

Jimin squealed as he was pulled by Taehyung back to his room and kicked him on the face and immediately fell.

"That's for being greedy."

Lastly, Namjoon was frozen in shock and was easily knocked out by Taehyung. He landed on the bed after.

"That's for making my life miserable!"

Yoongi was still frozen on his spot after he witnessed everything. Taehyung went near him and hugged him. Yoongi was shocked even more, but hugged him back. Taehyung then whispered, "I forgive you."

Taehyung can't understand why Yoongi left his side. His anger wants to also beat him, but his love for his hyung took over him.

Yoongi gasped as he heard this.

"You can't be. It's a prank, right?"

Taehyung laughed, "No, I really forgive you. I was just mad earlier but I really forgive you."

They hugged each other again. They missed being together.

They were best buddies before. They used to ditch schools and roam around the city. They would always to random places before. But everything was broken when his mother left.

They were separated and Taehyung wss blamed by his dad about it. He would always smell alcohol and drugs in their house but he didn't complained. For a long time he believed that it was really his fault.

One day, he escaped the house to see Yoongi. They bonded together again. Taehyung didn't go home to his father and stayed at Yoongi's instead.

His father was so mad because he no person to let out his anger. Because of this, he went to find him, but only to be arrested when they found drugs he accidentaly brought with him.

This saddened Taehyung, but he can't deny the relief he felt.

After a year, he was found by BigHit and convinced him to audition after they saw him sing. Yoongi also auditioned so he thought why not?

He kept his sad story a secret for him and Yoongi and if anybody knew about it, their reputation would be ruined.

"How the fuck did you do that?!" Yoongi then exclaimed, still surprised of what happened.

"I don't know, hyung. Something just happened and a light appeared and eventually my wound are gone and I felt strong." he explained.

"It's because your powers activated." a figure suddenly said who was behind them. It was the masked figure that gave Taehyung the book.

"Wh-what?!" the two said in confusion.

"I'm Suho from EXO, and I will explain everything about what happened." the masked man then took of his mask and smiled and Taehyung and Yoongi almost fainted about the information that they received.

END OF CHAPTER 6

Update next week with 4/5 chapters