P1 C3: Rumors

THIRD PERSON

"WHY DID YOU ALL DO THAT?!" their manager's voice echoed in the room. The six boys were silent as they let their manager shout at them.

"DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS A NICE THING TO DO? FOR GOODNESS SAKE!  YOU ALL ARE NOT EVEN CHILDREN ANYMORE AND YOU ACT LIKE ONE!" he glared at the boys who were looking down in shame. They were caught by him at the dance practice room earlier. Even Taehyung lied about it to protect his members.

"I-it's not like that, manager hyu-" Namjoon was about to explain but was cut off by their manager yelling at them again.

"BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" he shouted once again.

"We uhm..." Namjoon can't answer. Maybe he was nervous, or there's just no reason why they mistreat him. Well, the second reason is the answer.

"Since you still have to work because you have your new album, after this you all will have a hiatus for almost a year, but since you made a mistake, you won't get a whole year break. Only five months then you'll get to work. Taehyung will have the whole year. Understand?" their manager calmed himself down.

"Bu-but it's unfair to us manager nim!" Jungkook protested. Even if he knew that it wasn't, he still wants the break. So bad.

"Do you think you all deserve a long break? It's obvious that the answer is no. Get out of here before I will tell this to to your fans and suffer." they immediately left.

"What did I just saw? They really did that?!"

"I think so! Let's post this and let them know about this!"

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING THERE! FANS SHOULDN'T DO THAT!"

timeskip

K.T.H.

"Is the famous K-Pop star, Kim Taehyung mistreated by his members?"

"A sasaeng fan discovered a horrible truth about BTS."

"A fan was about to take picture of their idol, but what they saw surprised them even more."

KTH_95LOVE: Gosh! I can't believe what's happening right now!

BTS_07: I knew it! It got suspicious when I saw Taehyung with a bruises on his cheek! I thought it was just an accident, but it isn't!

kookie_loves_tae: Damn, I thought their friendship was real.

bts_frvr: I really feel bad for Taehyung right now.

I was shocked. A fan actually went inside the building yesterday and heard everything! Now they're being bashed!

Even though my members hate me, I still love them and I don't want them to get a lot of hate. But meh, they're the one who started it. I hate and love them for a reason

Namjoon suddenly barged in my room with his deadly glare.

"Oh my god! I'm about to die! Your stare was so deadly!" I said to him sarcastically. He doesn't even look scary. More like a try-hard meanie.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Namjoon pushed me around the room. Geez, they were the one who beat me. Why do they blame me for the things they do? Idiots indeed.

"OKAY! KEEP BLAMING ME! KEEP BLAMING ME UNTIL YOU PUNCH ME AND LET EVERYONE SEE MY BRUISES! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT! THEN PUNCH ME! YOU'RE JUST GONNA MAKE IT WORSE!" I spat. He then became silent and left. What the heck? Well, they are cowards so what would I expect?