P1 C5: Weird Feeling

K.T.H.

I was shocked. Yoongi? Giving me things? Seriously? How would I even believe that crap?

"Tha-that's impossible, hyung. He is mistreating me! How could he care for me when he is mistreating me!" I uttered in anger. Why does he care for me when he hates me?

"No, it's true, Tae. He known you for a long time. He knows what you like and what you don't. I know it's hard for you to under-"

"Yes! It's hard dealing with him hating me and caring for me at the same time! How could he still stick by their side when he does care for me?! Does he know that I even let go of him knowing that he hates me but behind it he doesn't?!" I didn't notice I started tearing up.

I dealed with my sadness alone, no one helping me. Just me. I thought he was by my side but then I was wrong. He didn't really cared for me. I was all alone. But then he came along, forgetting that he hurt me and saying 'eat well' and giving me things. He didn't even apologize! I feel broken. Much worse than the pain they gave me.

Bogum hyung then went comforted me and wiped my tears that was still flowing.

"No, Taehyung. Haven't you noticed that he didn't punch you, slap you, or anything physically, even mentally? He would just stand behind other members and does nothing to you. He secretly cares for you, Taehyung. You just don't notice it."

I then realized. He was right. He didn't show me those glares that the others give me. When I sat next to him, he doesn't say rude things or hurt me. But why did he have to stick with them?

"I just don't know what to believe, hyung. Why did he do this to me?" I cried harder.

"I-.. I don't know Tae. But please, don't blame him for this." he said and calmed me down till I dozed off.

THIRD PERSON

"I think I want to go home." Yoongi suddenly uttered and received confused looks from the others.

They were on a camping because they wanted fresh air, and also to be away from Taehyung.

"Why? You don't want to stay here?" Hoseok asked which Yoongi didn't care to answer and just picked his bag. The others looked at their direction and dropped the wood they were about to use for a campfire.

The others was trying to change his mind but he already sure. He needs to see him. He needs to apologize to him. Maybe Taehyung already knew about the black figure. But Yoongi was confused about the other male who gave him a book. Maybe he needs to find out.

Since using their car would result for the others to be stranded at the camp site, Yoongi dashed to the exit and felt the cold air. It will took five minutes to run outside the forest and he wasn't really sure where he was going. Thankfully, there was a narrow road made of pebbles which leads to the city.

He ran like his life was at risk and almost tripped at a stone he didn't notice. There were many trees and vines around him which he avoided successfully.

Once he arrived at the city, he hailed a taxi since he fortunately have enough money to go back to the dorm.

The driver didn't seem to notice that the person he was giving a ride was a famous artist, which was good for Yoongi. He stated his address, only one block away from the dorm, so they won't have any suspicions.

He thought of what to say later. Sorry? Not to sincere. I'm so sorry for the thing I did? Not to convincing. Maybe a long speech? He thought.

His mind went blank the whole ride. He surely wants to apologize since his face showed that he is determined to get Taehyung's forgiveness.