P1 C4: Unexpected Person

K.T.H.

I don't know what got in my mind but I decided to meet up later to confirm my suspicions. I hope it's him. I really wish it was him.

We were supposed to go to a talkshow later but cancelled and I don't know what's the reason. All we have to do today is rest and go wherever we wanted to. We have five days of rest. I smiled at that thought.

We were in the dining room right now, eating our breakfast. Of course, I always cook for myself and sit separately to them.

I always sit in a gray monoblock chair and I eat by the end of the table. I don't even know why I eat here, feeling alone. It's just me and my mind talking to each other.

"Hey hyung! Why don't we go to the beach?" I heard Hoseok suggested.

"Why would we even go when it's raining, Hoseok? It's freezing cold!" Jin deadpanned. I ate the last bite of bacon and left the table, echoed with laughter. Would I be jealous? No. Never.

I decided that I will go for a ride around town. I mean, why not? It's an opportunity to be away from them.

I dressed for a casual shirt and jeans and a jacket since it was freezing cold outside. I don't want to wear such rich clothes these days because maybe someone would find me. The simpler the better.

After getting changed, I went to find my keys. I have a car but I don't want them to know because they would be mad at me for wasting money. Geez, they are so greedy for money. They're worse than Mr. Krabs.

I jolted to the main door as fast as the sonic the hedgehog to get rid of those annoying creatures.

I hid my car at a parking lot at a condo, which is a few blocks away from the dorm. I paid for a space for me to park there.

It was a ten minute walk from here, and it is from the other side of the park.

Some people were looking at me, probably knew me. I mean who wouldn't know me?

That's when I decided to run fast. Maybe people would thought I stole something, but I don't care.

I arrived at the condo, sweating so hard. The parking lot was a bit wet since it rained earlier. I scanned for a white sports car around the area.

After I found it, I was about to enter inside but then I found out the tires were flat. What the fuck?!

"HELP ME!" someone suddenly screamed which sounded like he was trapped because it's voice was muffled.

He shouted louder and louder until I found out he was in my car. He was under the chair, moving too much until he finally got free. I then looked at his face.

"Bo-Bogum hyung?" how did he even got there? Amd why does his clothes are torn?

"Hey... I'm sorry for hiding here." he smiled sheepishly and laughed.

"What happened to you, hyung? Why do you look like you're being raped?"

"Uhm... Some obsessed fans saw me at a convenience store and chased me. I got tired so I just hid by the garbage bin, but they found me and chased me again so I hid under here because it has no roof. They saw me and almost started to climb here but they were caught by the police for climbing. And next time, close your roof please. Someone might steal it. And sorry for your tires hehe." he scratched his nape, standing awkwardly with his torn shirt. I just nodded at his warning.

"It's fine hyung, at least you're safe. Let's go to our dorm, hyung. You need to wear something neat."

"But how about your members? They would be mad if I visit there?" he knew about my issue. He was the only one who knew about it since I got to talk to him mostly. I would rant about how cruel they are and he also did.

"No, because I have a secret way to entermy room. And we'll just walk since my car is flat and it will embarrass you." he just nodded and smiled.

We have no choice but to sprint back to the dorm. Maybe many people saw us but we didn't care and ran too fast until we arrived at the dorm.

We went through the left side of our dorm, where my room was located. I reached for the ladder for us to climb.

"Uhh maybe it will break if I climb there. It's so rusty." he complained.

"Don't worry it's safe. I always escape from here using this ladder." I explained and started climbing. I opened the window when I arrived at the top.

"C'mon hyung, it's fine!" I said and motioned him to climb.

"Okay, here I come!" he said and proceeded hesitantly.

"OH SHIT!" he screamed when the ladder shook because he almost tripped. He stopped mid way when he felt it shook again.

"Just don't move too much hyung!" he then climed slowly when the shaking stopped. He finally arrived at the window and almost peed himself.

"Thank God! I thought I was about to fall!" he said and calmed himself down. I chuckld at him only to get hit at my nape. "Yah! Don't laugh at me!"

"Now take a bath and change hyung. You can borrow my clothes." I smiled with my boxy smile. I found it annoyingly cute for myself.

He smiled back and went inside the shower.

I then remembered about last night. Was it really him? I mean, he was around here last night. If it really was him, what is he trying to say? Is he helping me?

But I don't really think so. He would just say it if he really is. But what if he doesn't want to tell and is waiting for me to ask? Gosh, it's so confusing right now.

I went to check outside of my room and saw no one. Probably going for a trip. Without me.

I walked towards the fridge and saw a note. What a miracle for them to leave a note for me.

Clean the dorm. The dorm should be clean with no specks of dust anywhere. We'll be back tomorrow.

Now they think I'm a maid? Who the hell are they to make me do that? With their boxers being thrown everywhere? Never!

And finally! They are gone for a day! I could finally roam around the dorm and explore since I never got to go to the other places inside the dorm because they won't let me.

I tore the note and went back to my room only to see Bogum hyung already done.

"Hyung, you can stay for tonight because they will be away for a day!" I exitedly said and jumped.

"I don't think I can stay here for tonight. Look, I have a ph-"

"Pretty please?" I pouted cutely to him. Let's see if he couldn't resist me.

"Ok fine! But if you just checked earlier that there's no one here, we could've just went to the main door, rather than risking our live climbi-"

"YAY!" I exclaimed and ran around the room. I eventually stopped when I remembered something again.

"Hey hyung, are you the person who sent me romance novels last night?" I asked. It could possibly be him, but I think it's not at the same time.

"What? No, I was craving for seafoods last night that's when I remembered the restaurant near here and that's when I got spotted and chased. And if someone would give you that, that would be Yoongi."

END OF CHAPTER 4