Chapter 1

A/n- for those who do not know:
(Y/n)- your name
(M/n)- mother's name
(F/n)- father's name
(F/c)- favourite colour
(E/c)- eye colour
(H/c)- hair colour
(H/l)- hair length
Also just a warning this is a Yandere book, so you can expect violence and all the usual things (however I will not be writing any lemon scenes,so if that's what you want this is not the book for you!) The book may also include themes of mental health so if you find this upsetting I would advise clicking off this book and without further ado, on with the story!

A peculiar mixture of nerves and excitement gurgled around in the (H/c) haired girls stomach. She had only applied to Rosewood academy to please her parents, never in her wildest dreams did she expect that she would actually be accepted. A bitter laugh escaped her pursed lips, she would probably be back home after a week, when the school realised just how terrible she was at maths.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" The girls mother called up the stairs, elation evident in her high pitched tone. "Yes, but do you know where my hairbrush went, I can't find it anywhere and my hair looks disgusting," the (E/c) eyed girl cried out, panic evident in her voice. It wasn't that she didn't want to go, Rosewood academy was beyond well respected, she had felt beyond ecstatic when she received the letter, yet now weariness had developed, conflicting with her initial joy.

"(Y/n)! It's on the kitchen table, if you actually looked you would've seen it!" Her father called out in a joking manner, snapping the girl back to reality. To be weary of this amazing opportunity would just be idiotic, other people dreamed of this, however fear was entwining itself in her lungs.

Focus. She had to breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. It was all in her head. She wasn't being set up to fail. No she was being set up to succeed.

Quickly she composed herself "Thanks Dad!" She called, before running downstairs to collect the missing item. "We have to set off in half an hour, go and grab your guinea pigs, I'll go and put this in your suitcase," her mother smiled calmly, whilst pulling her into a gentle embrace. "Thanks, love you mum," The girl sweetly said.

She opened her garden door to be greeted by the September sunshine, although the days heat did not rival a normal day in summer, the sun was still shining enough to make the girl desire to seek shade. Instead she wandered over to the wooden hutch in front of her. One amazing thing about Rosewood was that it allowed small pets, meaning that she could take her three adorable Swiss guinea pigs.It made her feel a bit like she was off to attend Hogwarts. Smiling she picked up Sage, a black and ginger guinea pig and placed her into the cardboard carrier box, which instantly resulted in a large quantity of high pitched squeaks. "Don't worry Sage, I'm just getting Bluebell and Cinnamon," This somehow managed to quiet the worried guinea pig. Quickly she grabbed Bluebell, a tricolour guinea pig, with abnormally fluffy cheeks, setting her down with Sage. Unsurprisingly explosive sounding squeaks began to leave Cinnamon, a golden guinea pigs mouth, who clearly feared that she was being abandoned. "Don't worry Cinnamon. Your friends are here," the girl said adoringly as she sat the stressed guinea pig down in the hay stuffed box.

Ever since she was little (Y/n) had always loved animals and although the family could not get a 'big' pet such as a dog or a cat, the guinea pigs fulfilled (Y/n's) desire for a pet, and she treasured them dearly. Carefully she picked up the fragile box and made her way into the sunshine yellow hallway (her parents detested the original classy, grey colour scheme and vowed to paint the house as brightly as possible, resulting in a joyful, yet childish atmosphere) where her parents were patiently stood next to her (F/c) suitcase.

"You're sure you've got everything?" Her mother asked in an anxious, fast paced frenzy juxtaposing her previously calm aura greatly. But before the teenage girl could reassure her that everything was in her suitcase her father interrupted, "Calm down (M/n), you are only going to stress (Y/n) out even more about her new school!" He calmly stated in the tone he used to talk to his clients seeking psychological advice. "You're right (D/n), I'm sorry (Y/n), I know you've probably got everything, I just can't help but worry after that time when you went on a residential and forgot all of your under..." The stressed women was silenced by her daughter shushing her. "It's ok mum and we really don't have to revisit that traumatic experience," she mumbled the last part. "Right well let's get in the car, it can't hurt to be a little early, perhaps you'll get first pick of beds in your dorm!" The man said in an oddly excited voice. "This isn't Harry Potter Dad, I'll probably have a designated bed!" The girl frustratedly sighed. "Aaahhh but you have houses don't you now! Not to mention the weird... sorting ceremony when you discover them, perhaps there will even be ghosts!" He teased. "As much as I wish I was attending Hogwarts, I am not." She bluntly stated.

"Well I could always send you off to Kings Cross station, you might even stumble across platform nine and three quarters!" The man continued to joke, just to be greeted by a sarcastic laugh from his daughter and a gentle smile from his wife. He wandered to himself how he could've got so lucky as to have this beautiful loving family, it was hard for him knowing that his daughter would be away for so long, a month was a long time when you thought about it and he was not oblivious to the fact that he would likely not receive the daily phone calls promised. But she was going off to obtain the bright and beautiful future, which both he and his wife knew she could reach. He would just have to have trust in her ability to choose the correct friends and make the correct decisions. All he could do was hope.