Chapter 9

As the (E/c) orbed girl entered the bedroom, she couldn't help but feel amazed. Long (F/c) satin curtains were swept to the side of a ginormous glass window, that took up the majority of the wall, giving her an unfiltered view of the school ground's peridot hills. Smiling to herself she fell back onto her bed, achieving instant comfort due to the soft mattress topper. It didn't matter that she had no friends- she could always come to her room and binge watch Netflix, on the tv which seemed more like a home cinema, she told herself.

To her dismay she suddenly realised that she had not phoned her parents, they would be worried sick. Quickly she pulled out her phone, deciding to make a group video call on WhatsApp, because who knew if her parents were at work or not. "Sweetheart how are you!" She was snapped from her thoughts, due to her mother joining the call. "Good, is dad at work?" She questioned, wanting to quickly move on from the subject of her wellbeing. "Yes, but I'm sure he'll join in a second." As if by magic her father joined "(Y/n)! You know you're supposed to call everyday!" He screeched, his voice laced with paternal worry. "Sorry dad, I've just being having so much fun!" She lied, she didn't want to worry her parents and she felt fear about what the principal would do if he found out that she said anything negative about the school, especially to her family. "Well I guess that's alright, but calls at least every other day from now on then, ok?" Her father sternly asked. "You have my word, now let me give you a room tour!" The girl squeaked joyfully.

Unbeknownst to her, a certain brunette had finished his house meeting early and was loitering on the other side of the door. Hearing her voice so joyful created conflicting emotions, it was nice, but he was not the cause of it, someone else was making his (Y/n), laugh. Growling uncharacteristically, he decided that that would have to change. A chuckle that juxtaposed his normal light hearted laugh escaped his lips, to start his plan he'd have to prevent her from talking to whoever was making her laugh so much. The thought of her taking to another man made his face turn ruby red from anguish.

Speedily he stormed to the headmasters office, most students were afraid of the steely man, but he and the other house leaders were not. The saw him for who he really was, a greedy old man. If anything he was afraid of them, especially with the notability of their families. A single word to the press from any of their parents would be devastating for the school. The corners of Akira's mouth turned up into a frightening grin. The old man would do as he was told.

Before long Akira had reached the intricate oak door that lead into the office. He felt no need to knock and instead simply barged in. "Akira, to what do I owe the pleasure?" The older male questioned wearily. "Well it's quite simple, I want a week or two where all signal is taken down, a back to the 70's kind of thing, if you will...and I want it to begin next Monday." The almost raven haired boy stated authoritatively. "Akira, that is not possible, Monday is in three days." The principle said, not daring to look into the boy's eyes. "Would you like me to complain to my father then? He might say some lovely things about Rosewood, to both the English and Japanese press, maybe even American, he does also have quite a few good links in China and Canada as well perhaps he'll get in contact with them who knows?" Manic giggling left Akira.
"I'll do my best for you and Mr Saito..." the man trailed off running his hands through his grey hair. "That's what I thought, see you around sir!" The boys demeanour transformed entirely.

"Well everything at Rosewood seems to be lovely, but I really must go now, we've been taking for over an hour!" chuckled (Y/n's) mother, "Yes and I need to head home so I'm going to have to go too, don't miss me too much and continue having fun at Hogwarts!" Her father butted in. "Alright, bye then!" The (H/c) haired girl said, trying not to let her joyful appearance slip.

But as soon as they were gone tears began to fall from her face. She hadn't realised how much she missed them and all she wanted was to leave this hell school and go home and hug them. No fancy room could distract her from how much she hated it here for long. Sighing she sunk down into her bed, but it wasn't long until her breakdown was disturbed by gentle knocking.

"(Y/n)?" The gentle voice of Everest rung out, to think she had forgotten that she was living with them. "What?" She replied, her voice muffled by the pillow she had her face in. "Can I come in?" He asked. The girl could not bring herself to utter a reply. "I'm coming in," the boy in question stated before carefully entering the room.

A horrible feeling gnawed at his heart as he saw the (H/l) (H/c) haired girl lying so pitifully on her bed. "Hey, do you want to talk about it?" He asked, making sure to maintain a calm and collected voice, even though panic was spiralling around him. "No." She mumbled, almost inaudibly.

This caused the forest eyed boy such unbearable pain, that a few icy tears began to form in his eyes. "That's alright, if you change your mind just come and find me, I'm here for you." He attempted to say smoothly; before exiting her room.

Soon the tears began to pound down his face, why was he crying like this? And why didn't she trust him? He was aware that they had only known each other for like a day, but surely she returned his feelings, she was his soulmate after all, so the feelings had to be mutual, they had to be! Even if they weren't right now, they would be. "They will be" he murmured under his breath. "They will be."