Chapter 11

She wouldn't cry. She wouldn't. But today had been living hell for the troubled (H/c) haired girl. She cautiously lifted her (S/c) hand to her eye, trying to estimate how bad the bruise would be. She hated Ezra with every fibre of her being. She hated Lysander with ever fibre of her being. She hated Akira with every fibre of her being. She hated Everest with every fibre of her being. They all deemed it to be a good idea.

Her (S/c) hand slowly reached up to nurse her newest injury, a stinging red patch on her cheek from where Lysander's fan girls had slapped her. They had twisted the rules her 'punishment'. She shuddered thinking of the word. They had decided that they would make her talk, anger pumped through her veins as she remembered Lilliana and Aubrey deliberately getting in her way, chiding her, declaring she had to 'use her words' to be allowed to get past. She shouldn't have given in, yet she did.

It wasn't the mark on her face that truly bothered her however, it would be gone tomorrow morning. The thing that really bothered her was how one of the cruel girls had had the brainwave of getting out her rusty old school scissors and cutting a chunk of her (h/c) hair off. It was humiliating to say the least, she'd noticed many people giggling at her throughout the school day. She did not share in their amusement.

A bitter laugh escaped her throat, before she could try and prevent it. Frantically she looked around to see if anyone would have heard and to her dismay Akira was a few feet away from her.

"Ohhhh (Y/n) did you forget the rules of the game?" He playfully teased, causing the (h/c) haired girls (E/c) optics to widen. "I'll take that as a no. As you know the rules, you know I have to punish you!" He giggled manically. "Now don't worry too much (Y/n) I'm not going to hurt you! All I want is to carry you back to our home!" This caused the girl to freeze. She despised Akira and did not feel like being humiliated any further so she did the one thing she could think of. She ran.

Her feet carried her out of the corridor at record breaking speed, but she slowly began to feel a stitch creep up her side. She couldn't keep running and she could hear Akira's manic laughter getting nearer. She looked around but there was nowhere to hide. Cursing in her head she continued to run, this time in the direction of the sick ward, perhaps she could meet that lovely nurse again?

The pain that was coursing through her body, was unbearable and the stress that Akira's high pitched chuckling was causing her only added to this, so when she saw the white door of the medical block, she adopted a full on sprint. Opening the door, she quickly slid herself in to the building, trying to avoid making sound and leading Akira to her.

"(Y/n)! Whatever is the matter?" The concerned voice of the nurse chirruped. "Is there anywhere I can hide?" The girl quickly replied.

Although most people would be confused and question (Y/n), the nurse simply pointed to a door, for she knew what (Y/n) was becoming subject to and would help her in any way possible, although she was surprised (Y/n) needed help so early on in the school year. Her thoughts however were disrupted by one of the house leaders angrily bursting through the door.

"Where is she?" He hissed, his dark eyes shining with ill intent. "What patient are you referring to sweetheart?" The nurse asked forging her usual jolly tone. "You know who I'm talking about," he giggled in reply. "Stop trying to protect her, she's not your daughter or anything like your daughter." He continued giggling, making the middle aged woman fall speechless. "Everyone knows you idiot, now since I'm feeling nice I'll repeat myself. Where is she?" He said, his tone turning slightly more serious, in a bid to intimidate the woman.

"Get out." The woman shakily stated, a glare present on her face. "I said get out." She repeated herself again more surely. However all she received was an eruption of laughter. "You really think you're the one to be giving orders? The old man was kind to you allowing you to live, but just remember that we've been encouraged to kill you whenever you become inconvenient to us. So I'll ask you again where is she?" But the woman did not respond.

The door the (h/c) haired girl had been rushed into was the door for a dark and dingy storage room (Y/n) had discovered. Although she couldn't see very well she could hear perfectly. The nurse was so lovely and she couldn't bare the treatment she was receiving from Akira. Sighing she opened the door. "I am so sorry for the disruption I have caused to your ward ma'am. Akira the nurse didn't even know about this I slipped in when she wasn't looking." The girl began to ramble. "Well. You just spoke again and seeing as you ran from me earlier as well I think it's appropriate that you're punishment becomes slightly more... severe. Nurse, get the special kit the Principal gave you. Unless you want those threats I made to become a reality!" He snickered, causing the older women to hesitantly leave, a look of anxiety plastered on her face. "Special kit?" You ask your (e/c) optics widening, not liking the sound of whatever the contents of this kit were. "My love you really need to stop talking, it is the one rule of the game, I think this punishment will suffice for that act of disobedience as well though."

As if on cue the nurse returned with a dark briefcase and handed it to Akira. He appeared to spray something onto a dark cloth before crazily smiling. "Stay still my love," he chortled before pressing the cloth over her nose and mouth, despite the amount the (S/c) skinned girl was struggling. Despite her efforts her world slowly began to turn black as she slipped into unconsciousness.