JIROSÉ

' birthday gift pt.1 '

-

jimin sat on the couch while petting chimmy's head. "chimmy-ah, it's chae's birthday, what should I give her...?" jimin asked as he snuggled chimmy into his chest. chimmy licked his nose, signalling he has no idea too. jimin sighed, he ruffled his hair in frustration. just then he thought of someone that could help him. he placed chimmy on the floor as he search for his phone.

when he found it, he dialed on his friend's number. it rang a few times before his friend finally answer the call.

"jungkook??"

"hyung?? why did you call me??"

jimin gulped.

"I-I need help kook..."

"what it is??"

"ermm... it's chae's birthday today and I... erm... I-I didn't-"

"let me guess, you did not got her anything??"

jimin sighed.

"indeed kook, I don't know what to give her, I-I'm so frustrated right now..."

"aish hyung calm down, I'll help you."

"gumowo, kook.."

"I'll just ask lisa what she likes a lot."

"m-mwo?! why lisa?"

"erm.. one because she's my girlfriend and two she's really close with chaeyoung?"

lisa on the other hand overheard their conversation since jungkook's phone is on speaker and decided to tease jimin a little.

"yah jimin!! you're in a big trouble, I'm gonna tell chaeyoung unnie!!" 

"ani ani lisa please don't!!!" 

jimin begged 

"HAHAHA I was just joking, chaeyoung unnie don't really mind if she did not received any present, she just need someone to be there with her but if you're planning to get something for her, a new guitar or a chipmunk related stuff will do..."

"ouhh ok, gumowo lisa!!" 

with that jimin hang up the phone call. right after jimin ended the call, jungkook called again. jimin raised an eyebrow. he answered the call.

"koo?? what is it??"

"I know a better present for chaeyoung noona..."

jimin scrunched his nose.

"I'm listening..." 

"you..."

jimin's eyes widen.

"m-mwo??"

"fuck her tonight..."

jimin's eyes went double times widen than before.

"WHAT THE FUCK KOOK??!!"

"I'm serious hyung, girls like that, make her horny..."

"kook, you and your dirty mind..."

"I learned it from namjoon hyung."

"well not surprised."

"anyways just fuck her tonight, it'll be the best present for her whole life."

"and how do you know she'll like it??"

"I've tried it with lisa, she fucking begged for more."

"you guys are really some horny couples, literally fuck each other for 5 rounds a day..."

"ouhh shut up hyung."

jimin laughed

"you sure she'll love it??"

"she will, unless you have a small dick to fuck her."

jimin rolled his eyes.

"very funny kook, I'll think about it, gumowo.."

jimin was about to hang up but jungkook said something that made him roll his eyes again.

"use protection, unless you want her pregnant."

"kook you really dirty minded, what did namjoon hyung thought you??"

"a lot.."

jimin shook his head.

"also, I won't be surprise if chaeyoung noona need a wheelchair tomorrow."

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BASTARD-"

before jimin can continue jungkook ended the call. "that maknae... aish I lame you namjoon hyung." jimin then leaned back on his seat. should I ? jimin thought. he ruffled his hair, "aish no way, chae won't be that kind of horny person."

his mind was then filled with all those dirty thoughts about what he wants to do tonight. he snapped, groaned in frustration, "aish fuck you jeon jungkook..." 

jimin stood up but noticed his pants became tighter than before. he looked down and blushed as he saw a tent building up. "shit.." jimin looked up at the clock. "few more minutes and she'll be back so..." jimin sighed, "maturbating it is then..." 

he went upstairs to his room and make sure he closed his door, "there's no way I'm fucking her tonight, she's too innocent..." jimin thought. he sighed before staring at his huge tent, "look what have you created park chaeyoung..."

rosé packed her stuff before jisoo came up to her. "yah chaeyoung-ah, here's your birthday gift from me." jisoo pushed jennie in front of her. jennie had a pink ribbon tied on her hair as she wore an annoyed expression. "don't, I owe jisoo something." jennie snapped. rosé burst into laughter, "gumowo jisoo unnie, this is the worst present I've ever received." "PARK CHAEYOUNG I SWEAR !!" rosé and jisoo laughed hardly as jennie glared at them.

-

♥

there is also a part two!! and also get ready all your hobi water cause alicia is gonna splash yall with some sinful smuts hehe