TAENNIE

'WHO pt.1'

-

the wind whispered to her ears as her hair blew at the direction of the cold breeze. she stood there, hands on the railing while patiently waiting for a person. kim taehyung stood afar from her, watching her ethereal flaws. he cleared his throat, "umm, jennieshi.."

she turned around to face him as soon as she heard his deep, husky voice. jennie kim smiled brightly at him, "yahh taehyung, you can drop the formalities." she giggled. taehyung felt his heart tugged in adoration, he pushed his nerdy wired glasses up on his nose. "I-I have something to tell you.." he began. "ahhh take your time." jennie said. taehyung swallowed, the poor boy is nervous on his first confession.

"juwahaeyo(I like you), j-jennie Kim.. nega jinja juwahaeyo(I really like you).." the brown haired boy stuttered. that, caught jennie off guard. "I may not be as popular as you but i promise to give you nothing but love and happiness jennie.. I'm not using you for fame neither am I using you for money. I really like you jen, I-I hope you'll reconsider my confession.." taehyung said. the colour of faded red spread on his cheeks as jennie laughed. "who said you can only give me happiness and love ?  what about your sadness ? don't you want me to cry with you ?" jennie grinned. "I m-mean, I just want you to feel loved and appreciated.." taehyung stuttered again. jennie chuckled, moving towards him. With every step she takes, her body is drawn closer to him. taehyung couldn't calm his thumping heartbeat. how could he ? the woman he likes is literally in front of him as he reveals his love for her.

jennie smiled at him, bopping his nose. taehyung was confused, he raised his head to face jennie. but what caught him in shock was that jennie pressed her lips on his, molding their lips together. taehyung was too shock to respond to the kiss and jennie broke it. "was it.. bad ? It was my first time kissing someone, I just want you to know that I'd also would want you to be my first relationship." jennie shyly told him. taehyung felt his cheeks heated up, "a-am I dreaming ?" jennie laughed, "if this is indeed a dream, it'll last forever. and even if you wake up, I'll just come over and prove my love for you again." jennie smiled. taehyung couldn't hide his happiness. he pulled her closer as they kissed again on the rooftop, beginning their first relationship..

"taehyung left side !!" jungkook shouted right into taehyung's ear. "okok coming..." both of them sitting on the huge gaming chair in the arcade, focusing on their game than suddenly jungkook's phone buzzed. jungkook did not hesitate and pick up the call. "yahh... I'm gaming with hyung... I'll be back in a after this round okay !!" jungkook hang up the call with a sigh. "who's that ??" taehyung ask raising the right eyebrow. "ahh it's lisa, she never left me alone with friends argh-" "you should appreciate that you know..." taehyung said as his expression change to a complicated yet still readable by jungkook. "w-what happen between you and noona ??" jungkook ask with his puppy eyes. he always love watching his beloved hyung and noona together, it's his idea for taehyung to confess to her back in schooling time. "it's just she rarely check up on me now... s-she's not the girl that I first fall in love with..." the sparkles in jungkook's eyes disappear by just hearing those words from his hyung.

"h-hyung.." "jungkookie you should head back already, lisa is waiting for you... it's kinda late." taehyung said as he forced a smile on his face. "okay, but you have to talk things out with noona, maybe something is bothering her recently.." jungkook said as he stood up from his chair and walk out the arcade soon taehyung did the same.

"yahh tae, I'll be going out to the chanel party, I'm invited !" jennie excitingly exclaimed. taehyung smiled, turning around to glance at Jennie. but his eyes widen at his sight. "you're going out like this ?" taehyung asked. jennie looked at her outfit, "yea, why ?" she asked. "you're showing too much skin.." taehyung pointed out. Of course, what Jennie wearing now is an off-shoulder tight dress. It didn't even cover her knees yet. "nahh, I'll be fine." jennie reassured. "but I don't want any other boys to touch you.." taehyung said. jennie raised an eyebrow, "I have a boyfriend already and you think I'll let other boys touch me ?"  taehyung gulped, he was always afraid to make jennie mad. "n-no, I mean, you might get drunk." he said. jennie scoffed, "excuse me, you think I don't know my alcohol level ?" taehyung shook his head, "can i come with you ? to make sure I'll be there to bring you home." taehyung asked. "I'm the one who's invited here now, why can't you just mind your own business ?"  that, pierced taehyung's heart. "I was just worried for you.." he mumbled. jennie glared, "let me get some alone time taehyung, I'm not an object. you cant just claim my whole existence just because I'm your girlfriend, keep that in mind."  with that she left the house with a slam of the door.

jennie stood on their porch. "what have I done ?" she thought
why was she mad ?
he was worried of her, why..?
jennie sighed before getting inside her car. but taehyung still stayed in their house.

-

♥

so sorry for the slow update. but anyways lots of credits to this CEO of sad stories girl, alicia. support ma' queen hehe part 2 will be up soon. purple yall 💜