TAENNIE

'WHO pt.2'

-

what happened between the both of them ? aren't they in love with each other ? aren't they suppose to share eternal love together ?

"t-tae.." jennie's voice trembled. taehyung raised an eyebrow, "what's wrong jagiya ?"

"I'm pregnant.." taehyung lighten up, his smile existed in the brightest realm. "that's great." he grinned. but jennie felt otherwise. he heard sniffles and he panicked. "h-hey what's wrong ? are you too excited ?" taehyung asked. "y-yes.. I was but.." taehuung raised an eyebrow

"you're not the father."

not all love story ends with a happy ending. not all love story are like those love story you imagine in k-dramas. maybe their love story are meant to end in a way none of them expected...

jennie cried like there's no tomorrow. opening her eyes, her vision are blurred by the amount of tears filled in her eyes. looking around the room that was once used to be "their" shared room now the feeling is gone, it felt... empty. jennie once again broke down into tears but her nose caught a familiar. jennie hold the night stand beside her as her body felt numb for crying all day long, she followed the smell which lead her towards the kitchen. she rubbed her eyes to adjust her eyesight as she sat in front of the island. it's kimchi. her favourite. well "their" favourite. jennie smile but dropped once she saw a note beside the plate.

"I know I'm childish but this is the only way to do so. maybe just a little bit of your heart has a special place for me right ? just a little, well better than nothing.. I love you so much jen really and my last wish is raise the child well. a star that will shine for others, a star that will accompany you when I'm not there... goodbye.

love taehyung."

and that is when she notice. yes. she lost him. he will no longer breath the same air as hers. forever. a tear slipped down her once very squishable cheeks but now it has become thinner than before. it felt like her world has been crushed into pieces and no one can fix it, no one. she placed her palm on her now growing tummy, "eomma is so sorry for not giving you a complete family... so sorry.." 

taehyung's just walking and keep walking while pulling his suitcase. his legs brought him to a house, the house once he called home. he knock on the door. "coming.." a girl's voice was heard. the girl open the door,"t-taehyung why are you-" cutting her off, he brought her into his embrace. "w-we broke up..." the girl's eyes widen at the statement. the girl pulled away,"come on tae, come in.." she invite him into her house. 

the girl than made some hot chocolate as it's raining outside and the poor boy is freezing cold. "here have some.." she handed the cup to him. "w-why are you still treating me like this... why even when I always choose her over you... even when I'm the one who ruined our friendship..."taehyung mumbled. the girl frowned but shown her heart shaped lips curled up. "tae, you and jenduekie are so precious to me.. I can't loose you guys. although, I may be a little hurt but it's totally fine for me, I'm fine." 

"why are you so strong, kim jisoo..."

-

♥

ok so here's part two. I'm sorry if you think it's lil short but I bet the next ff yall thirty peeps gonna love it 💜