JIROSÉ

' birthday gift pt.2 (contain smut 18+, skip if you're not comfortable with it) '

-

"anyways, you wanna celebrate your birthday with us tonight?? I'll call lisa over." jisoo asked. "nahh I'll pass, I promised jimin that I'll spend the night with him, I miss him dearly." rosé said. "hmm... ok then happy birthday!!" jisoo said as she and jennie handed rosé two package. "awwe, gumowo unnie..." rosé thanked. jisoo smiled brightly as jennie flashed rosé her famous gummy smile.

rosé opened the door. "jiminiee, I'm home!!"rosé called. surprisingly, everything was dark, the lights were turn off and jimin isn't there. "chim??" rosé called. she closed the door behind her and placed her stuff on the floor. "jimin??" she called out once again.

she went up the stairs but to hear a faint sound. moans.

"jimin??" rosé asked. her heart stirred with worries as she climbed up the stairs. she stood in front of their shared room and she can clearly hear jimin's moans. for some reasons, she felt turned on by his beautiful sounds.

she pressed her ears against the door frame. "c-chaeyoung-ah..." rosé eye's widen as she heard jimin moaning her name. "c-chae, yea right there, ahh yes..." jimin moaned. rosé gulped, she felt soaked. "ouhh nonono, what's with me..." rosé thought.

rosé open the door. her grip on the door handle became harder as she see the sight in front of her. she don't know what to do but to just stare. "so you're just gonna stand there and stare??" she flinched as she found a pair of lusty eyes staring into her soul.

rosé gulped, not knowing what to do as jimin approach her slowly, teasingly. he pulled her closer by her arm and lead her towards the bed. jimin pushed her on the bed as rosé's breathe hitched. "j-jimin..w-wait..."

jimin hovered over her, his eyes full with lust. "what is it, love?" jimin asked. "I-I think, wait I'm-" "you're not ready??" jimin asked, rosé nodded. jimin sighed softly as he sat on the edge of the bed and placed a soft kiss on rosé forehead. "gwanchana, I don't wanna force you..."

rosé gulped but deep down she felt otherwise. she felt turned on, witnessing jimin masturbating is not everyday you'll see and not everyone gets to witness it. her core twitched, her mind is then filled with so many sinful things. aish fuck it, I'm gonna marry him anyways. rosé thought.

jimin was about to leave but rosé had other plans. she pushed jimin back on the bed as she crawled on top of him. "c-chae??" rosé smirked as she licked her lips seductively. "let me guess, you want to be my birthday present, right?" rosé asked. "well it was my plan but if you're not ready then it's fine I can always wait- AHHH!!" rosé didn't waste any minute, she cut his words by attacking his soft blank neck.

"you know I like art right??" rosé whispered in jimin's ear. jimin felt a long shiver crawled down his spine as he nodded. she continues to nibble on his skin, sucking it. jimin couldn't hold his whimpers. his long, sinful moans was heard.

rosé parted from jimin's neck. "you're my blank canvas, my masterpiece and only mine." rosé said. jimin was completely shook at what he is witnessing now. the park chaeyoung now is a whole complete opposite of the sweet and innocent park chaeyoung he knew. "c-chae, gwanchana a-are you sure you want this??" jimin asked. "shhh, let me take care of you babyboy..." rosé said.

jimin gulped. rosé pressed her lips against his, enjoying his every taste. she tried sliding her tongue in but jimin was just too shock to open his mouth. she grabbed his member, making his mouth wide open. she slide her tongue in and won her dominance against jimin. jimin moaned again. he tried to control it but rosé didn't allow him to. she parted the kiss since jimin was desperate for air. her hands snaked under his shirt , slipping it over his head. "wait, c-chae-" "shh, I'm unwrapping my birthday present babyboy..." rosé winked. she caressed his toned abs as she again kissed him roughly. jimin whined, moaned. he couldn't help but to feel pleased. rosé smirked as her hand slowly snaked down to his already loosen pant.

"c-chae..." jimin let out a soft moan. rosé smirk widen as she took of his pant. she starred at his bulge. "you got a big ass dick." "only for you." rosé chuckled before taking off her tops, stripping it off her skin. jimin starred at her as she continues to strip in front of him until she is completely naked, she then slid off his boxers. "you're really needy today." jimin snickered. "thanks to your moans." rosé smirked. she chuckled at how his member erected. his tip is painted with red as pre-cum dripped down. "awwe, did I create this?" rosé asked as she ran her fingers down his member. jimin's breathe hitched hardly as he pressed his head against the pillow. rosé grinned at how sensitive he is before grabbing his member. she softly rubbed his tip sending him into a mess. he tried to control his moans, he moved around as rosé continues to circle his tip. "f-fuck.." jimin moaned. since he is a mess by just his tip, rosé decided to make him a moaning mess just for her. she started pumping his member as jimin released a loud moan. " AHH FUCK CHAEYOUNG-AHH!!" rosé started giving hickeys on his defined abs as she continues to pump his member.

jimin's long whiny moans is just turning her on even more. "c-chae I-I mm..." jimin could hardly speak due to the pleasure he is given. rosé moved down and licked his tip. jimin moaned her name out loudly. "FUCK CHAEYOUNG!!" rosé giggled before lining herself on jimin. "I have a rule babyboy..." jimin glanced at rosé, "don't cum before I do..." with that, rosé roughly slipped his member in her. "AHH FUCK!!" jimin screamed. rosé hissed, she gripped jimin's arms tightly as jimin wrapped his arms around her waist. she started moving in and out, bouncing on him as their moans traveled every corner of their room. her first time wasn't slow nor easy, it was rough and fast yet she loves it.

- time skip -

they both laid down beside each other after the intense sex they just had. they breathed heavily before jimin wrapped his arms around rosé's small waist. "happy birthday chaeyoungii.." jimin breathed out. "dam, this is just the best.." rosé blushed. "of course, it's from me baby..." they both chuckled. "you like it??" jimin asked. "hmm I love it a lot.." rosé replied. "good cause you going to get more of this since I'm easily turned on by you.." "well, I'm glad to help you chim." rosé smirked. they hugged each other tightly. "you know that I love you a lot right?" "I know that chim..." jimin nuzzled into her neck. he then started to place wet kisses on rosé neck. "please." rosé giggled, scrunching up her face and grab jimin by his shoulders, pushing him slightly away from herself, "not round three, I still need to walk tomorrow."

jimin chuckled, "fine, we'll continue this tomorrow night.." "gladly." rosé giggled. she burried her face onto his chest, "where did you get this idea from anyway, I thank whoever gave you this idea." "it's jungkook actually..." jimin said. "okay I take my words back, that kid is horny 24/7." they then laughed. then silence engulfed them, not an awkward one but a peaceful on. "I'm blaming namjoon hyung on this one."

-

♥

yeahhh and so that is a jirosé oneshot and by the way this time the smut is written by alicia !! hope you guys like it and YALL NEED NAMJESUS AND JISOOS CHRIST !!! 😂 purple yall 💜💜