JINSOO

' Pulchra pt.1 '

-

laughter admit in the air as the four girls voiced out their happiness before one of them received a call.

"yebuseyo ?"

"ahh, jisoo-ya.."

she felt shiver ran down her spine as her mother began to speak.

"e-eomma.."

"hello darling, mind if you come to our house tonight to have dinner with us ? We want to talk about something."

jisoo mentally slapped herself for picking up her phone before forcing a happy tone.

"sure, I would love to."

jisoo said as she gave a brittle smile. she heard her mother happily laughed. 

"thank you dear, have a nice day, annyeong."

her mother then ended the call. "you okay unnie ?" chaeyoung asked. "gwanchana, I'm having dinner with my parent tonight." jisoo said. "ohh, there goes our dinner together then." lisa laughed. "yahh, we always have dinner together, we even lived together !" jennie added. "yeah but I have a bad feeling about tonight..." jisoo muttered. "what do you mean ?" chaeyoung asked. "insecurities ? why would my eomma suddenly ask me to have dinner with them when she hadn't called me since I moved out their house ?" jisoo asked while frowning her eyebrows. "maybe they just missed you a lot ? you did said that they didn't really want you to move out that time, maybe they finally let you have your own free time ?" lisa said. "yeah they are your parent after all, they love you a lot, it's just because you haven't seen them since you moved out I guess..." jennie said. jisoo grinned, "yea maybe.." "aniyaa anything for our unnie." lisa said before clinging onto jisoo. 

"yahh no homo ! and leave some space for us to hug her too !" 

- time skip to jisoo parent's house -

"is she gonna be on time, I don't want mr. and mrs. kim to wait for so long..." jisoo's father sighed. "calm down honey she will..." right after jisoo's mother said that, jisoo's car is now visible in front of their big door. "look she's here." jisoo's mother said in relief. jisoo came down the car looking like a living angel. "omo it's been so long since I last see you sweetheart." jisoo's mother greeted jisoo. jisoo faked a smile knowing that behind all these nice treatment must be something that is coming after her. "come on let's go inside." jisoo's mother guided her into the house. it's been so long since jisoo has moved out of this house, now she cant even recognized if this is still the house she used to stay in.

jisoo got in the house just to met up with two unfamiliar faces. who are these people siting in my house like a damn boss ?! she thought, frowning her eyebrows. "so this is your daughter." the man, known as mr. kim speak up. "yes." jisoo's father replied. wtf this is the very first time my father had answer someone so politely ?! jisoo thought once again. "she is beautiful indeed... suitable for our son." the woman sitting beside mr. kim, who probably known as mrs. kim said. WHAT ?! WHAT SON ?! jisoo panic in her heart. just than a guy came into the living room who made jisoo's eyes widen. "j-jin ?!" js said nearly shout-whispered. jin look towards her direction with those cold eyes. t-this is not the seokjin ik... what happen to him... jisoo thought to herself.

"oh jinnie have a seat !" his mother smiled. jin, who took no hesitation sat beside jisoo who's now panicking. "so let us discuss why are we here tonight, shall we ?" jisoo's father said. jin turned his head to jisoo giving her the 'ya-know-what's-all-this-about ?' look. jisoo shrugged, because she herself does not know what trouble she's tripping in.