Chapter five

At evening:

Neil: avni ko call karta hon agar wo free hai to use ghar le kar chalta hun. O no men to avni se us ka number hi lena bhul gaya. Ab kya karon ek kam karta hun us ke college hi chala jata hon.

Neil goes to the college and looking for her here and there then he passes by a class room he stops and takes steps back and turns to the class room. He saw avni is busy in making a statue. Statue is not complete because it's the first day so they just practice how to make a statue. Her hairs are up in a bun with the pencil and the strand of hair is on her face and mud is on her forehead and also on the cheeks she look so cute and beautiful Neil stares her.
Neil in mind: wow she is so beautiful how can someone looks so cute and beautiful with the mud on the face.

Avni saw him and ask him in sign language what he is doing here she asked without making a voice.
Avni: tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Neil do the same.
Neil: tumhe lene aya hun.
Avni: 5 minutes.
Neil: ok.

Neil goes outside the college and sits in the car and thinks about avni and smiles.

After 30 minutes avni comes and sits in the car.

Avni: sorry wo sir ko dekhana tha ke kya banaya hai. Or meri turn sab se last men ayi kyun k sar ne last table se check karna shuru kiya I am sorry meri waja se tumhe wait karna para.
Neil: it's ok I understand.

Neil give the tissue to avni.
Avni: ye kis liye.

Neil shows her the mirror.
Avni: o per ye tissue se thori jayega mujhe to face dhuna parega.

Neil gives her a water bottle. Avni gates down the car and wash her face and Neil again starts his favorite work starring our doll. After that they went to the house.

Neil and avni reached home.
Shweta: aray tum log agaye chalo jaldi se fresh ho jao men chai banane hi ja rahi thi to tum log fresh ho kar aao phir sath main chai pite hain.
Avneil: ok.

Both goes to their rooms and came after 20 minutes. All are sitting on the caoch. Then shweta comes with the tea and some snacks.

S: ye lijiye garma garm Chai.

Shweta sits besides avni and put her hand on her shoulder to get her attention. Avni looks at her.

S: avni college ka pehla din kaisa guzra.

Avni: bohat acha aunty aaj humain statue banane ke basics ke bare men bataya gaya or hum se thora karwaya bhi or mera sir ko bohat acha laga kyun ke mujhe pehle se hi thora bohat banane aata hai.

S: aray very good ye to bohat achi baat hai.

Neil: han isay banane aata hai ya isi liye statue ke sath sath apne face ka bhi statue bana rahi thi pure face per mud lagi howi thi.

Avni understands because when Neil starts to answer shweta turns her face to Neil so avni also looks at Neil.

Avni: han wo mere face per bar bar baal arahe the isi liye mitti lag gai is men konsi bari baat hai.

Whenever shweta talks to avni she puts her hand on her shoulder so that avni understands that she is talking with her.

Shweta: bilkul avni sahi keh rahi hai ab tum dono room men jaa kar aram karo men dinner ki tiyari karti hon.

Avni: aunty men bhi aap ki help karti hon.
Shweta: nahi tum thak gai hogi na to aram karo.

Avni: men nahi thaki chaliye hum dono sath men khana bhi banate hain or baat bhi karte hain.
Shweta: acha baba chalo.

Both prepares the dinner.
Shweta: avni Neil ko bula la men bebe ko bulati hon.
Avni: ok aunty.

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें