Chapter twelve

Neil goes in the room and saw avni is looking at the roof she feels someone is coming she looks at Neil. Neil gives her a smile.

Neil: tum uth gai?

Avni: kab ki per koi tha hi nahi neil time kya ho raha hai yahan lete lete to pata hi nahi chalta din hai ya raat hai.

Neil: avni raat ke 8 baj rahe hain or bus kuch din phir tum theek ho jaogi.

Avni: Neil main bor ho rahi hun.

Neil: humm ab main agaya hun na to ab bor nahi hogi but us se pehle khana.

Neil takes the tiffin and fills the food in the plate. Avni tries to get up but she is weak due to heart surgery Neil adjusts the bed and helps her to sit he holds her hand and his other hand is at her back he is so close to her she look at him their eyelock Neil's heartbeat increases he can clearly hears his own heartbeat because their faces are so close. Avni breaks the eyelock and Neil makes her sit.
Neil feeds her.

Avni: Neil main khud kha lungi.

Neil: ok.

Avni tries but she fails.

Neil takes the spoon and feeds her she look at him lovingly. They had the dinner.

Neil: good girl han ab bolo kya karain.

Avni: Neil baki sab ghar gaye.

Neil: han maine sab ko ghar bhej diya.

Avni: tum nahi gaye.

Neil: nahi kisi ko to tumhare sath hona chahiye na ab tum thahri jhali kahin chali jati to.

Avni angirly: Neil.

Neil smiles avni too.

Then they talk for sometime and Neil gives her medicine.

Neil: avni ab so jao.

Avni: han or kar bhi kya sakti hun.

Neil: bus kuch din ki baat hai.

Avni: hmm good night.

Neil: good night.

Avni close her eyes Neil goes to the couch and lays on it and look at her.

Neil: avni jab tum mere pass hoti ho to meri dharkane taiz ho jati hain. I love you so much bus ek baar tum theek ho jao phir main tumhe apne dil ki baat bata dunga Neil kuch unique soch tu duniya ki sab se unique larki ko propose karne ja raha hai.

Neil smiles and thinks then he sleeps.
After one week avni got discharged from the hospital and Neil and neela maa took her to the room and made her sit on the bed by adjusting the pillow at her back.

Avni and neela maa are in the room.

Nm: avni aaj hum shimla wapis jaa rahe hain.

Avni: kyun maa plaese don't go.

Nm: bacha bohat din ho gaye hain humain yahan or ase kisi ko pareshan karna achi baat nahi hai na ye to in log ka barahpan hai ke hum ek hafte se yahan reh rahe hain or unho ne kuch nahi kaha or phir aman ka college hai ashish ka office hai humain Jana parega but tum bilkul udas mat ho main aongi na tumse milne or phir thore time bad tumhari vacation shuru ho jaengi phir to tum aaogi na wahan.

Avni: ok I will miss you.

Nm: I will miss you too.

Ashish aman and Neil comes in the room and saw avni is weeping.

Ashish: kya howa meri princess ko ro kyun rahi hai?

Nm: hum ja rahe hain isi liye.

Ashish sits besides her.