Chapter thirty seven

Avneil goes to the room avni lays navya on the bed.

Avni: Neil isay dekhna thora main aati hun change kar ke.

Neil: ok.

Avni goes to change Neil saw the frame which avni gifted him he smiles.

Flashback:

Avneil are sleeping then avni wakes up.

Avni: Neil Neil utho Neil.

Neil wakes up.

Neil: Kya howa avni sone do na.

Avni: Neil mujhe bhukh lagi hai.

Neil: to ja kar kitchen main dekho na kuch na kuch mil jaega.

Avni: Neil mujhe bahar ja kar kuch khana hai mujhe acha nahi lag raha.

Neil: avni mujhe bohat nend arahi hai kal chale jaenge.

Avni looks at him she again wants to awake him but she stops she goes to the kitchen but nothing was there to eat she looks at the fridge cabinets and boxes but didn't find anything.

Avni: kuch bhi nahi hai khane ke liye bohat bhukh lagi hai ek kaam karti hun khud hi bana leti hun.

Avni picks the vegetables and was cutting the onion on the other side Neil spread his hand on her side to hug her but she was not there Neil frown with close eyes he moves his hand then he open his eyes and shocked he sits on the bed.

Neil: ye avni kahan gai avni avni.

Then he gets up and looks for her then he goes to the kitchen he saw her and at the same time avni cuts her finger while cutting the onion.

Avni: ouch.

Neil: avni.

He runs to her and holds her hand avni got scared because she didn't knew he was standing behind her Neil looks at her and cups her face.

Neil: avni relax main hun.

Neil saw the blood and sucks it avni is looking at Neil.

Neil: ye Kya kar rahi thi.

Avni: khana bana rahi thi.

Neil look at her and said calmly.

Neil: tumhe mana kiya hai na kitchen main aane se dekho hath kat liya apna Kya zarorat thi ye sab karne ki.

Avni said like a innocent child.

Avni: mujhe bhukh lagi thi.

Neil cups her face.

Neil: to mujhe kehti na.

Avni: tumhe uthaya tha tum ne kaha ke kitchen main ja kar dekh lo kuch na kuch mil jaega.

Neil: I am sorry main nend tha acha tum betho main Abhi kuch bana deta hun.

Avni smiles and sits first Neil did her bandage then cooks the poha for her and feeds her.

Neil: ab chalen room main.

Both gets up.

Avni: Neil tum ja kar so jao mujhe nend nahi arahi main thori dair bahar lawn main ja rahi hun.

Neil: avni is time akele bahar bethna sahi nahi hai.

Avni: Neil mujhe room main ghabhrahat ho rahi hai.

Neil: tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na.

Avni: Han theek hai but main kisi asi jaga jana chahti hun jahan mujhe sukoon mile aur fresh air bhi.