Chapter thirty three

Nm: bacha sochna zaror jo maine kaha hai us bare main.

She goes avni thinks and look at navya.

Avni: shayad maa sahi keh rahi hain navya ko kis baat ki saza mil rahi hai meri waja se meri bachi kyun safar kare aur Neil use kis baat ki saza de rahi hun mujhse pyaar karne ki per main nahi chahti Neil meri waja se safar kare kya karun kuch smajh nahi araha.

She thinks next day she got the shweta call she told her about Neil's condition.

Avni: avni tu Neil ke sath asa nahi kar sakti Neil ko teri zarorat hai wo bohat pyaar karta hai tujhse aur tu us ke sath asa nahi kar sakti avni tu bhi to Neil ke bina adhuri hai avni aur Neil ek dusre ke sath pore hain aur ek dusre ke bina adhure.

She picks the navya and smiles with teary eyes.

Avni: navya hum papa ke pass ja rahe hain bohat hurt kiya hai mamma ne papa ko bohat ro liye mamma papa ab aur nahi.

She smiles.

Flash back ends.

Avneil are looking at each other navya sleeps avni lays her on the bed.

Avni: tum change kar lo main dinner le kar aati hun.

Neil like a innocent child nodes his head she goes from there Neil looks at navya and smiles Neil tries to touch her but his hands shaken what if it's all is his only imagination because he imagined them daily Neil caress her forehead a tear fall from his eye. Neil kiss her forehead then goes to change after sometime avni comes there and keeps the tray on the table Neil comes from the washroom.

Avni: khanna Kha lo.

Neil doesn't move from his place avni goes to him she holds his hand and goes to the couch both sits avni feeds him she is not looking at him so how he talk to her Neil takes the bite and give her avni looks at him Neil nodes to eat it Neil feeds her both had the dinner avni takes the tray and goes to the kitchen Neil is waiting for her she comes and locks the door and goes to the bed Neil goes to her she saw him.

Neil: aa avni tum yahan I mean tum to shimla main thi na.

No response Neil cups her face.

Neil: avni please kuch to bolo please tumhari khamoshi mere seene main khanjar ki tarha chub rahi hai ye mujhe mar rahi hai.

Avni push him.

Avni: kyun karon main tum se baat kyun manu main tumhari baat apni halat dekhi hai Kya haal bana rakha hai apna ye bikhre baal peela chehra ek baar bhi mere bare main nahi socha ke agar main tumhe is halat main dekhongi to mujhe kaisa lage ga han tum kyun socho ge mere bare main akhir main lagti Kya hon tumhari.

Neil captures her in a bone crush hug she hugs him too both close there eyes Neil kiss her hairs and shoulder and cries Neil breaks the hug and cups her face.

Neil: avni please mujhe mauf kar do I am really very sorry I know mujhe wo sab nahi kehna chahiye tha but trust me avni I didn't mean that pata nahi kaise galti se mere mou se nikal gaya I am really very sorry.

Avni cups his face and wipes the tears.

Avni: I am sorry Neil mujhe samjhne chahiye tha mujhe ase nahi jana chahiye tha please mujhe mauf kar do.

Neil: nahi avni galti meri thi.

Avni: acha bus jo ho gaya so ho gaya ab bhul jao use aur ek nai shurwat karte hain.

Neil smiles and hugs her.

Avni: chalo ab so jao.

Neil nodes yes.

Both lays on the bed.

Avni: good night.

Neil: good night I love you.

Avni: I love you too.

Neil kiss her forehead then kiss navya's forehead and cheeks.

Neil: kitni chuti si hai bilkul tumhare jaisi hai.

Avni smiles Then avni sleeps but Neil's sleep flies away Neil is looking at his love and princess and smiles.

Neil: I am sorry princess aap ki mamma ki care karne ke liye papa wahan nahi the papa ne bohat kuch miss kar diya papa aap ke birth ke time aap ko apni godh main utha bhi nahi paye I am sorry princess.

Neil cries.

Next day avni wakes up and saw him sleeping she smiles and goes to freshen up then she is getting ready Neil comes to her and hug her from behind she smiles.

Avni: good morning.

Neil: good morning aaj sahi maino main meri morning good howi hai.

Avni smiles then he turns her to him.

Neil: avni aaj main tumhe ready karun please mana mat karna.

Avni smiles Neil makes her sit on the stool he comb her hairs then put the earring in her ears and kiss them avni close her eyes then Neil sits infront of her and takes the bracelet and ties it and kiss their then he fill the sindoor in her hairline and kiss there then ties the mangalsutar and kiss their then he cups her face and kiss her eyes cheeks avni feels his tears and open her eyes avni saw him crying she cups his face.

Avni: neil Neil kya howa tum ro kyun rahe ho.

Neil puts his hand on her hand and kiss it then he takes her hand.

Neil: avni tumhe andaza bhi nahi hai main is pal ke liye kitna tarpa hun tumhari ek jhalak pane ke liye kitna tarsa hun.

Avni: I am sorry Neil.

Neil: nahi avni tumhari koi galti nahi hai main samjh sakta hun humain hamesha jis cheeze ka dar ho agar wo sach ho jae to kaisa lagta hai avni trust me mere kehne ka wo matlab nahi tha main dar gaya tha is liye anjane main wo sab keh diya.

Avni: main samjh sakti hun Neil mujhe tab samjhna chahiye tha ke tumhe meri fikar hai please mujhe mauf kar do.

Neil: nahi avni galti meri thi.

Avni kiss his lips.

Avni: ab bus neil hum ab is bare main baat nahi karenge agar phir tum ne is bare main baat ki na to main tum se kabhi baat nahi karungi.

Neil smiles then he hears navya's crying.

Neil: avni navya uth gai.

Both goes to her and sits on the bed avni takes her in her arms.

Avni: kya howa bacha kyun ro rahe ho bhukhi lagi hai abhi mamma aap ko feed karwati hain neil tum is ke pass betho main is ke liye feeder le kar aati hun.

Neil: ok.

Avni goes Neil kiss her forehead.

Neil: good morning princess aaj kitna acha din hai aap aur mamma mere sath ho ab papa aap dono ko kahin jane nahi denge.

Neil smiles.