Chapter fourteen

At evening Neil gives the dress to shweta.

Neil: mom please ye dress avni ko de kar ayen or kahen ke 10 baje upar terrace per ajae.

Shweta: Neil main kahongi Kya avni ko.

Neil: mom please koi bhi bahana bana lijiye Han keh dijiye choti si party hai ghar main.

Shweta: acha theek hai.

Neil: thank you mom.

Shweta goes to avni's room Neil is waiting for her in the corridor. Avni saw the shweta.

Avni: aray aunty aaiye na.

Shweta: Han.

Shweta sits on the bed and gives her the shopping bag.

Avni: ye kya hai aunty?

Shweta: beta wo aaj ghar main tere theek hone ki khushi main ek choti si party hai sirf hum ghar ke log honge bus.

Avni: is ki Kya zaroorat thi aunty?

Shweta: zarorat tho tu bus ye dress pehan kar ready ho jana Neil tujhe 10 upar le ayega.

Avni: main ajaongi aunty.

Shweta: nahi Neil lene ayega phir tu us ke sath aana tere liye surprise hai ek.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Shweta goes outside Neil signs.

Neil: Kya.

Shweta shows the thumbs up Neil smiles and do the same.

At night avni is getting ready she wears a royal blue colour dress with diamond ear rings her hairs are open she looks so beautiful Neil goes to her room and stops at the door he looks at her from the mirror and mesmerized by her beauty then winds...

At night avni is getting ready she wears a royal blue colour dress with diamond ear rings her hairs are open she looks so beautiful Neil goes to her room and stops at the door he looks at her from the mirror and mesmerized by her beauty then winds blows and their hairs flies then avni look at him she turns he goes to her their eyelock. Avni breaks the eyelock.

Neil: avni bohat pretty lag rahi ho.

Avni: thank you.

Neil: chalen.

Avni: hmm chalo.

Neil: avni main tumhari ankhon per main ye pati band dunga tumhare liye ek surprise hai.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Neil blindfolds her at the last stair and both goes to the terrace.

Avni: Neil ab main kholon ise.

Avni is about to open the blind fold but Neil holds her hand.

Avni: Neil jaldi kholo na mujhse wait nahi ho raha.

Neil smiles then he opens her eyes. Avni looks at the decorations she smiles to it the terrace is decorated with candles balloons and roses.
Avni saw the decorations and smiles.