Plan

Error doesn't know how much time has passes in the anti void but felt his time to leave will be coming soon. Making him realize his job to destroy Aus was very much real for him. He have to kill monsters and humans for the balance that ink don't remembers. Speaking of ink how is he going to deal with him if he learn anything from his old world ink is an idiot. It doesn't helps that he is shy the voices don't count to him they are like voices in his head.

And what happens if he ran into the bad sanses what should he do then. Hell what if he run into the original sans himself should he run or fangirl over him. He needs the time to think of a plan action here there so much that can happen if he not ready for it. He may end up getting hurt, locked up or worse killed. Maybe the voices could help him at this point he open for any ideas.

Error: HEy gUys I caN oF nEed yOur HeLp.

Voices

What's sup?

Yes?

What's is it?

Yes Errorberry!

Lol errorberry!

Sup?

What is it error?

Error: I fEel mY tImE tO leAVe tHis pLaCe iS sOOn aNd I doN't KnoW hOw tO dEal wIth iNk AnD tHe OtHers. I dOn't wANt tO kIll anYbOdy.

Voices

Oh error we so sorry!

Yea it is almost time for you to leave and go out to the AUs.

I know you don't really want to do this and kill people because ink or the balance but you will be saving more lives that way.

Hey! Maybe error don't have to kill anybody I mean there got to be something we can do!

Yeah! How about you're old world you said we were fiction characters there maybe that can help.

Yes that's right have any of the errors did something that can help you in anyway?

Error thought about what the voices said the errors he doesn't know that many errors. He only know two of them the god of destruction and the force god of destruction. The rest are just fanfiction of them but in those fanfictions there something that stick out. The Charas and Frisks error made a support system for them can he do something like that? If he could where can he even put them all while thinking about that he look around his anti void getting an idea.

His anti void maybe he can use it as a support system but wait people couldn't stay here to long or they could end up like him. Then again he doesn't knows a lot about the anti void does he. Using one of his skills he opens the code to the anti void to find out more about the place. Reading the code surprise him there were some safe places in the anti void that won't turn anyone into a glitch like him. If this is true then his plan can work.

Error: I gOt iT! I jUsT mAkE a sUpporT sYstEm hEre! TurN oUt tHerE sOmE plACes iN thE voId tHaT Is sAfe.

Voices

Wait really?

There is!

Huh who know.

That's great!

A support system huh if you going to do that you better do it fast.

Yeah who's knows how much time you have lift.

But error what happens if you can't take a person to the support system what if you have to kill them. Like for example you go to a dusttale copy au and you have to kill the sans or chara/frisk there?

Their right you will have to kill still.

We know it's hard for you but we know you can do it!

Error: I i kNow iT's jUsT gOinG tO bE haRd FoR mE. I'LL gEt StaRted oN tHe sUppOrt SyStEm nOw.

Error sign to himself for now he won't think about his job right now he have to get this support system going. The first thing he did is open the code to the anti void again and label the safe spots so far he find 12. There were alot space here at least error know he won't have to worry about running out of space anytime soon. But he didn't know how to build houses and other stuff that the monsters may need maybe he should let them build their own home and just give them stuff to build with. For now he just label the safe zone and label the dangerous places to let them know what's safe or not.

Error label the safe zone with green strings hanging from the ceiling and label danger zone with red strings. Then a thought came to him what kind zone does his part of anti void has. It's not safe but not to dangerous neither just if someone stay there to long. He didn't want take any chances so he also label those areas to with blue stings like his part of the void. After finish up the support system making sure there food to eat, bean bags to sit, and other simple things that he could get until they ask for anything else.

Error: WeLl iT tiMe fOr Me tO hEaD bAck.