It's Time

Error was very nervous it was time for him to leave out the anti void and meet new people that he may have to help or kill. He double check the safe zones to make sure he had got everything they may need just in case. Then a sharp pain hit him inside his rib cage ink was making another Au again. At leasts it's not enough to tip the balance over he still have time to talk to the people of the AUs he going to destroy. Error open a portal to a random copy Au as his clothes change into the Dusttale dress letting him know which Au he going too.

 Error open a portal to a random copy Au as his clothes change into the Dusttale dress letting him know which Au he going too

Dusttale dress

He looked at the portal with a sign taking a step towards it he say goodbye to the voices as they say good luck to him. Going though error landed in Dusttale snowdin looking around the place. There was monster dust everywhere he remembers the story behind this Au but error know better. It was the human fault by that he mean frisk not chara. Why would the first falling human kill the monsters they try to set free.

There was something error aways want to do back in his reality about this frisk. Which the child really needed and had a long time coming. Error headed toward the battle that he know will take place. Until he see two figures a child and a skeleton who seems about to fight each other to the death. Moving quickly error pull out his strings wrap them around the kid soul holding them in the air.

Error: AlRighT kId I tHink YoU hAve dOne eNoUgh.

Frisk: Hey let me go who are you! I kill you! I kill you!

The sans of that Au was surprise when a black giltchy skeleton with error signs wearing a dress attack the kid. Then his eye sockets wided the dark glitchy skeleton pull his strings spliting Chara and Frisk apart from each other. Error let chara go which surprise them as both skeleton, ghost skeleton and ghost child watch error bend frisk over his knee. He held one hand in the air far as he can as it came back down onto the child to backside. Error was giving the frisk of this Au a spanking as the three beings watch on the side lines with their mouth wide open.

Frisk cried out in pain from the whooping that error was giving them. Error then let them go as frisk hold onto their butt in pain. Tears ran down frisk face looking at error in pure hate the kid pull out their knife and try to kill error. Just as frisk about splash at error a bone shot out the ground going through the kid but not killing them. Error looked to the sans of this Au that save his boney butt giving him a smile as thanks.

Error turn back to the kid knowing he may end up having to kill them but he can at least try to reason with them first. He took his strings wrapping them around frisk held them into the air again. He walked over to them looking up as the kid looked on in anger. The bone attack still though them and looks to be bleeding out slowly. As their red eyes watch the black glitchy skeleton trying to break free.

Error: KId I'm giving you a chance here stop killing stop this game YoUr playing and I let you live with no worry.

Frisk: Ha! Is that what you think why should I stop my game. They nothing but my toys! It doesn't metter how many times you kill me I'll keep coming back! Over, over, over, and over again! I'm a god!

Error sign to himself he have know this would happen but he wanted to try anyways. He looked back at the three beings behind him to see the looks on their faces after hearing what frisk said. There was nothing but pure anger and hate toward the human child. He turn back to the kid giving them a cold look knowing what he had to do. He wrap his strings around frisk red soul and looked them right in the eyes with a wide smile.

Error: Sorry kid your no god but I am.

Error pull out the kid soul killing them as he holds it in his strings. The three were shock of what just happen the black skeleton had kill that demon child. It was over the nightmare was finally over but what now everyone was dusted in the underground. Error walk over to the three stopping right in front of them. They could tell the black skeleton was nervous as he looked at the ground.

Error: hElLo my name is error and I'm the god of destruction. It's my job to destroy AUs to keep the balance. May I ask you three to come with me to my support system so I can destory this Au? I would explain everything ones I'm down with my job.

The three didn't mind going with error after what he did for them. They didn't care for their Au getting destroy neither there were nothing lift for them here. They all shake their head yes as error open a portal to his support system watching them go in and closed it behind them. He turn around opening the code to the Au copy destroying the code as the Au fall apart into nothing. He open a small portal to his part of the anti void leaving the frisk soul with his puppets.

The voices in the void will keep those three company while he still doing his job. He open another portal to another random copy as his dress change for that Au. Now this one probably make him cry he has to try not to hug the sans and papyrus of this Au. No metter how much he wants too it doesn't helps he finds them freaking cute.