A question for the readers! 5

Who is your undertale crush?

Mikkimausu: For me its between horror!sans, classic!sans, fell!sans, swap!sans, swapfell!sans and swapfell! Papyrus 😶😄

Had you guys ever had a undertale dream?

Mikkimausu: I had like 3 of them.

The first dream: I was sleeping in my bed feeling warm, safe, and nice like I was being protected. I felt someone holding me close to them next thing I know I'm on my back being kiss. When I open my eyes I see sans staring back at me telling me everything going to be alright. I woke panicking XD saying NopeNopeNope. The worst part I feel things in my dreams like nightmare on elm st.

Second dream: I was back in that bed but this time I was wide awake holding myself away from sans. He only sit down near me on the side of the bed rubbing my head and said "it's ok we don't have to do anything". He pull me into his arms and lay down on the bed and just cuddled. After that I woke up saying WTF.

Third dream: The world was ending more like WW3 was happening as my house about to be bomb until a Ink!sans save me and my family. The funny thing we acted like we were the bestest friends or something.

What would you do if sans was real in your home?

Mikkimausu: Deleted all my fandom art and fanfictions. As well my internet history. You know what I'll destroy my laptop as well just in case.

Ok I may be a little bit late with the story I'm watching my nieces and they having a sleep over.