Asks part 8

The Fgod!Error and his kids landed in front of everyone as our Error freaks out

The Fgod!Error and his kids landed in front of everyone as our Error freaks out. Fgod!error looked around in fear putting his kids behind him for protection. Seeing this our Error know what too do he got everyone to get back as he walk towards them with the baby in his arms. Fgod!error sees this and relax for a bit but still have his guard up. Everyone else saw a broken error trying to protect his babybones so they stay away.

Error: Hello

Fgod!error: Hi where are we? What is this place?

Our error explained whats going on to him making Fgod!error clam down. Null and void peeked at the baby in our error arms as she giggles at them.

Mikkimausu: Ok not to scare you new error but there like two of you now and I have to give you guys nicknames which I suck at oof.

Both errors nodded their heads looking at Mikkimausu waiting for their new nickname.

Mikkimausu: Ok let see my Error will be call Critical and the Fgod!error will be Crash.

Crash and Critical thank Mikkimausu for the names as toys rain down for the kids who look on in wonder grabbing a few.

Mikkimausu: Oh and fjfkvidj I'm only going to do some of your asks also I'm very sure Crash wouldn't want to see tint beating up. Reasons 1 tint not even his ink, 2 he wouldn't want someone too go though what he been though.

Critical: Umm Crash can I heal your wounds and the kids please I don't want to touch you or them without your permission.

Crash: You can heal the kids but healing magic really doesn't work on me far warning.

Critical nodded their head moving one hand he summon his green strings wrapping them around crash and kids. Green healing magic flow though them healing the 3 skeletons wounds. Which shocked Crash it seem critical healing magic works on him. Critical fingues since him and crash are the same monster his body will not see critical as a enemy. Crash had a few tears in his eyes.

Crash: Thank you.

Critical just smile at that as crash kids hug him.