Part 3

Amelia's POV
What the actual fuck! We have to move to Australia. AUSTRALIA😱!
"I can't," I say coldly.
"Look it's," my mum started to say.
"I'm going to have a long shower to clear my head," I say cutting her off. Lol
"Ok," my dad says heading to the living room to watch a football game. "You coming joe?" He asks.
" I'm in!" My brother shouts running in after my dad.
I head upstairs and into my room to see our husky puppy called Coco on my bed.
"Get out," I say lifting her up and placing her at the top of the steps.
I take all my makeup off and strip and put a towel around me.
Then I turn on the shower and hop in.
I was trying to clear my mind of moving to Australia but nothing was working!!!
I got out the shower and went into my room to get changed. I decided on a white t-shirt that said love me or leave me in black writing and some black leggings. I then blow dried my hair and straightened it. finally I added my makeup- black cat eye eyeliner, mascara, and some red lipstick to top it off.

There was then a knock on my door
" Come in!" I shouted.
"Hi sweetie I know it must be hard to take it all in but it's only for a year and then you will finish high school and you can move back in if you want to," my mum said it all very quickly so I found it hard to understand.
"Ok I'll do it for you," I say getting up from my bed and going over to hug her
" Aw thank you so much," she said smiling, before leaving.
I ran downstairs to watch the football game with my family and told my dad and joe that I had agreed to go!!!