Part14

Lola's POV
"Who wants Chinese carryout?" Beau asks.
We all agree.
"But I don't want to wreck your perfect figures" beau says looking at all of us
"Who cares?" I said laughing.
Beau ordered the Chinese while we all just sat around chatting and joking around.
"Amelia do you like raw carrot?" I whispered to Amelia.
"Yeah," she replies.
"Follow me then," I say getting up.
We went into the kitchen and we got some carrots out the fridge and started to peel them.
"Put it in your mouth and suck it," I said in a hysterical fit of giggles.
"Here's the plan," I said and told her the plan.
We walked into the front room and started moaning and sucking it hard.
"What the fuck," we heard daniel say.
"It tastes so good," I laugh.
We sit down and start eating the carrots even though everyone is staring at us.
"didn't your parents teach you it's rude to stare," Amelia says putting on a serious face but failing.
*Ding*
"I'll help beau get it," I say getting up.
He opens the door and pays before I could.
"Fuck beau, why you gotta be so mean," I say getting the bags.
"Sorry," he says grinning.
"Thank you," he says to the person who delivered the Chinese food and closes the door.
"No tip for you bitch," he says.

We put down the food and decide to watch mean girls.
"I don't like Lindsey Lohan," me and Chelsey say at the same time laughing.
"Creepyyy," Amelia says.

We watch the movie snuggled up. Me and Jai are snuggled up in an armchair, luke and Amelia are sitting on the floor leaning against the armchair, beau and Chelsey snuggle up on one side of the sofa, Lucy and Daniel snuggle up on the other side and james sits in the middle of the two coupes so he doesn't feel left out.

•Sleepover part 2 is coming tomorrow•