Part 13

Amelia's POV
"Boys I'm going to work now," said a lady coming into the living room. I'm guessing she's Gina.
"Oh hi Lola," she said smiling at Lola.
"Hi mum," she laughed.
"Oh hello dearie. you are?" She asked.
"I'm Amelia, nice to meet you. I said smiling.
"I'm Gina but call me mum," she says laughing.
"Mummmmm," jai,luke and beau were saying.
"Ok bye." she said walking out of the house.
(James and Daniel were going back to there house to grab some clothes.)- and daniel was picking up his gf Lucy who was with Beau's gf Chelsey.
"Im excited for tonight," Lola whispered into my ear.
"And you definitely have the hots for Luke," she whispered before I could reply she walked over to Beau who cba to pick up Chelsey and sat beside him just chilling.
"Hey," luke whispered coming to sit beside me.
"Hey," I said back shyly.
"You're cute. you know that," he said to me before walking away to Jai.
WHY IS EVERYONE WHISPERING TO ME AND THEN PATCHING ME!!!

We're back! Daniel shouted walking into the front room holding a girls hand and and Nike backpack in his other hand.
"Lucyyyy," Lola yelled running over to the girl and gave her a big hug.
She calmed down a bit after doing the same thing to Chelsey.
"Chelsey, Lucy this is Amelia," she says introducing all of us to each other.
"Hi," Lucy says smiling at me and giving me a hug.
"Friends?" Lucy and Chelsey ask.
"Yeah definitely,"
"Let's do a video chat," beau yells.
"Calm down baby" Chelsey says walking over to beau and pecks his cheek.
"Lips?" He asks giving a sad face.
"Only if you calm down," she laughs sticking her tongue out.
"Fine I've calmed down," he says pulling her into a hug.

The kiss starts getting heated so Lucy and daniel go off snogging and we're all just standing here awkwardly.
"Get together already," I say to Jai and Lola.
"We're friends with benefits," they say laughing because they said it at the same time.
"Cute," I say.
"Beau," Lola yelled through the house.
"What?" He shouts back annoyed because Lola broke there kissing up.
"Eh the video chat," she laughs.
"Oh yeah he says coming through and setting it up.

Me lucy, Chelsey and Lola stayed behind the screen and watched them introduce themselves.
"Hey guys we're the janoskians and we decided to make a video chat because we hardly ever do them." they say.
"We want you to meet our girlfriends and friends," beau says blushing slightly.
"I couldn't bring mine because she's out partying probably cheating on me," luke says sadly.
"Anyway I'll go first, Jai said breaking the awkward silence.
"This is my friend with benefits Lola," Jai says pulling Lola off the floor making her drop her phone and onto his lap.
"Fuck Jai," she says laughing.
The comments were manly nice saying stuff like "wow she's so pretty" "I wanna be u because u r stunning" " I love your ombré dip dyed hair" "your makeup is on point" "those eyebrows are on fleek"
There was also the mean comments but Lola was really strong and never let things like that in her way she just laughs at them.
It happened to me, Lucy, and Chelsey and we decided to play some games😏

The sleepover will be in my next part💖😂