Part 7

Jais POV
•Monday morning•
"Wake up Jai," I heard my older brother Beau shaking me trying to wake me up.
"Fuck off," I reply
"Don't speak to me like that," he said laughing, trying to cheer me up." its school," dragging me out off bed.
•Skip to school•
"Hey babe," my girlfriend Rosa said coming up behind me.
I turned around and saw what she was wearing😱
Her Penola skirt was so short you could nearly see her pants( underwear),her shirt was like a crop top on her, her tie was as short as possible.
Her makeup was even worse!
Her eyeshadow was pink and purple and her lipstick wasn't even in line.
"Rosa I need some space today so can you please not follow me around today," I asked trying to be nice.
"Yes sure baby, anything for you," she said smiling her sickly smile.
She ran away from me to her bunch of bitchie friends.
Oh shit shit shit Lola was looking and pointing at me, she was probably telling the new girl to stay away from me. well I think she is new because I've never seen her around.
Ok here is my chance to go up to lola and impress her.
"Hey Lola, I say to her.
"Hi," she replied turning around to face me.
They new girl whispered something that made Lola blush.
"What's your name?" I asked the new girl. " I'm Jai,"
"I'm Amelia," she said smiling.
"Nice to meet you," I say.
"You too," she replies. " I'll leave you two alone." she says walking away.
"So why did you come over?" Lola's strange accent said.
" To say hi, ask for your number and see if you wanted to come for a walk after school to the park where we do our q&a's," I blurted out.
"Hi, ok I'll give you my number and yes I would like to go for a walk with you after school," she replied in a hysteric of giggles.
We swapped phone numbers and I put in Jai the Bæ💖 and she put in Little Lola😂 cause she was a foot smaller than me.
"Where are you from if you don't mind me asking," I ask.
"Glasgow, Scotland but I don't have a rough voice like everyone thinks we do." she replies laughing again.
"What ya doing?" My best friend James calls from the other side of the playground.
"Got to go," i says smiling.
"I put my address on the text when we were exchanging numbers," she calls after me.
I gave her a thumbs up and walk of to james.