Part 4

It's the day I am leaving for Melbourne and I haven't even said anything about moving to Australia.
I put on some black leggings and a white long sleeve t-shirt and some white converse after having a quick shower. I tied my blow dried hair into a high ponytail.
"Hey dad," I say walking up to him and giving him a hug.
"Hey, go get your stuff and meet me outside," he says breaking the hug.
" Ok," I say running upstairs and grabbing my stuff.
I then quickly packed a rucksack that contained my phone, a jumper, a hairbrush and a few bits of makeup.
I went downstairs to be met by my brother.
"It's quite scary," he says giving me a weak smile.
" I know, I haven't even told my boyfriend," I say smiling.
"Well it's a fucking adventure," he shouts heading outside.
" Joe," my mum says sternly coming out of the kitchen with coco in her arms.
" How can Coco come?" I ask confused.
" We're getting an animal flight, so don't be worried," my mum says smiling.

* AT THE AIRPORT *

"This is the first call for the flight to Melbourne," the announcer announces.
"Let's go," my dad says getting us all off out butts and to the line.
We get on the plane and sit down- I had to sit beside a old man who kept talking about Politics to me. FUCK!
" I'm going to sleep now," I told him because we had been talking about politics for an hour.
" Ok pet," he says in his Australian accent.
I put on my headphones and listened to music and fell asleep really quickly.

"wake up," someone said shaking me slightly.
"What?" I asked quite annoyed. "You're in Australia,"
I opened my eyes and all that was going around my head was-
IM IN MELBOURNE😱😱😱