Part 5

(If ur wondering the boys are in the janoskians- that's how they're popular)

The house in Australia was amazing! I had a massive bedroom that had a double bed and a mirror with a table for all my makeup. I even had a walk in wardrobe with a lot of new clothes that looked perfect.

I had been here for 1 week and it was already better than home.

Today it was my first day at Penola High School and I had never been so nervous in all my life.

" You ready?" My mum asked because she had to come and see them headteacher- Ms McCann.
"Yeah," I say applying the last bit of makeup.
I hoped in the car and we got to the school in approximately 5 minutes.

It was still early because I didn't want people seeing my mum.
"Let's go," I say getting out the car and putting my school bag on.
We walked to the headteachers office and knocked and waited.
An oldish strict teacher came out but as soon as she saw me her pursed lips turned into a smile.
"Hello pet," she said smiling at me like I was a baby. "I'm Ms McCann. your headteacher."
" Come get your timetable and a map and then I need a chat with your mother," she said smiling giving me my timetable and map.
I headed of to where it said my locker was when a girl that looked about my age came up to me.
" Hi I'm Lola Bel Duncan but I like to be known as Lola Duncan and are you knew?" she said slightly laughing.
"Hi I'm Amelia Penfold and yes I'm new," I say smiling back at her. She had ombre dip dyed hair that was tied up in a high ponytail so you couldn't see how long it was. Her makeup was perfect. she had mascara on that looked amazing with her cat eye eyeliner and it went really well with her blue sparkly eyes. she also had on red lip that suited her really well.
" Let's see your timetable," she said smiling properly. I handed her my timetable and with a quick glance she told me
"We have every single subject together" she said giving me a big hug that I returned.
"Let's go to registration," she said looking me in the eye then linking arms with me and we walked of to registration together.