18

"riddle me this." daniella hissed before hanging up leaving michael confused as he rubbed his slumber from his eyes, trying to adjust to the link that his girlfriend had just sent him.

"a few weeks ago we revealed that the injured denver nuggets rookie has not one but two girlfriends and the new boo is named, tiffany chantharangma and the two have been together since december."

"we have now confirmation from tiffany herself as she liked our comment confirming that it is indeed true."

"that's bullshit." he muttered, rubbing his eyes again as he called his girlfriend, "none of its true."

daniella stayed silent. it made him feel guilty because there was nothing that he could say right now that would make her feel like things weren't starting to shake on them, "what the hell is it then, michael?" she asked after a few moments.

"the picture that she sent you is from the game, i must've taken a picture with her, dan."

but she was quiet again and it shook him to his core because he felt powerless. those ideas had already crawled into her head and they were eating her alive, "michael- i just- i don't know." daniella wanted to believe him but the aching feeling in her heart was betraying her and he her brain was pacing and running miles beyond her, "we're so far apart."

liked by cierraporter, gigigallegos and 195,672 others

daniellagallegos my brother

👥 _maricarmenreyes

view 908 comments

maddisiano: likeeeee aweeeee 😍

yovankagallegos: i can see your shoulders @_maricarmenreyes and they're turning me on ;)
↪️
_maricarmenreyes: anything for you ;))

anikaerodriguez: okay little ones 🤧

ashley.sanchez: credits where they are due

alexysgallegos: kinda hoping you both fell... oops
↪️
       daniellagallegos: i smell a hater

mpjunlimited: my queen 🥰

username5: while mike is entertaining his other girlfriend ....

nuggetswags: our favorite 💗