28

Waikiki, Hawaii

liked by cierraporter, karinardrigz and 199,671 others

daniellagallegos peep my tanlines

view 915 comments

yovankagallegos: 🤮🤮🤮

karinardrigz: mamacita 🔥🔥

username4: i want her body 🤧

cierraporter: okay go off 😍😍

mpjunlimited: she's so pretty

mpjlegacy: when mike doesn't have an instagram anymore
↪️
       daniellagallegos: i know 🤧🤧🤧

username9: 🔥🔥🔥

uswntfanatic: when your a stud ⭐️

mpjupdates: i'm turning into a fan account, i love her

katiejohnson: slight flex
↪️
       daniellagallegos: i'm just trying to be like you 😌

maddisiano: shoot ma go on 🥵🥵

jaceyperderson: OKAAAAYYY DAN

fcbwagandkids: they grow up so fast

sydneyleroux: dan the ho
↪️
        daniellagallegos: syd the kid

Daniella was falling asleep after the match against Hawaii state when the sudden realization that Mike had never actually asked her to be his girlfriend and just one day started calling her. The twenty year old laid now on her back, as she narrowed her eyes trying to think about to when things got official with Michael and she wanted to strangle him because he never asked her to be.

She had been sitting at the dinning table with Cierra and Brianna when he had just randomly called her his girl infront of his whole family- not like his family didn't get the clue that things were official between them, "I'm not your girlfriend." she stated as he groggily answer her call.

"What the fuck are you talking about." He mumbled as he began wiping the sleep off his eyes, "of course you are, dumbass." There was a three hour difference from Denver and Hawaii and Michael was way past his fifth sleep to be waken up abruptly by his girlfriend who laid in her bed having wild thought going in and out of her brain.

Daniella rolled her eyes wanting to reply with something smart because Michael had called her a dumbass but instead she defended her argument, "Technically, I am not, dickhead." She hissed back, "You never asked me to be."

Michael was now wide awake, quite cranky and annoyed with the fact that Daniella needed to bring up things that made no sense to him when he could be sleeping, but there he was now, wide awake and ready defend himself, "You are my girlfriend." he stated, "You're here."

"Thats not what I meant." She fought back, "We don't have an anniversary date, because you never asked me to be your girlfriend."

And if they both did the math, the couple would be celebrating a year since he slid in her Instagram DMs, "How long have we been together?" she asked and Michael groaned in annoyance as he tried to come up with answer but then it daunted him that she was right, "Exactly."

Michael was tired and not in the mood to have a full blown argument over it, "Okay, Daniella Marie, will you be my girlfriend so you're very tired boyfriend can go to sleep?" He asked as Daniella made a clicking sound in response, "Now what?"

"When's our anniversary date?" she asked

"Sometime in November, baby." he groaned, "We can talk dates and shit in the morning, i'm tired I want to go to sleep."