23

liked by cierraporter, mpjlegacy and 199,967 others

daniellagallegos happy 21st, tikey!! i love you a long time 💛

👥 mpj

view 1,106 comments

mpj: long run miss thing 🤞🏼💛

mpj: i love you 💛

alexysgallegos: PSA DONT BELIEVE HOW BORING THEY ARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA THEY ARE CRINGEYYYY 🤮
↪️
        cobanporter; if that ain't facts

karinardrigz: @mpj oh you found the reactive button?

mpjlegacy: my couple

username6: how can you hate them when they're so cute together??????

camigv: happy birthday @mpj!!!
↪️
        mpj: thanks cam! see you soon!

cierraporter: me, the couples official photographer
↪️
        daniellagallegos: the official vibe provider 🤑

sydneyleroux: young love 🤧🤧

adrianagallegos: they grow up so fast! happy birthday, mike!! we love you! @mpj
↪️
        mpj: thanks adri much love for your family!

And he was smacking Trae, attempting to get his friends attention, the same friend who was keeping his phone away from him, "Give it." He moaned, finally reaching to grab it from him. Desperately looking for his girlfriend contact name to call her. All he wanted to do at the end of the night was to hear her voice, that's all he wanted to do.

Daniella rolled over in Michael's bed in his bedroom in Denver as she heard her phone buzzing on the nightstand, a groan leaving her lips as she laid back on her back, her eyes trying to read the contact name, "Hello?" Her voice raspy.

"Baby." Micheal murmured, "lemme hear that voice." and he was stumbling, his feet crossing over each other and Trae watched with a bemused smile on his face. The 6'10 power forward looked like a deer learning how to walk. Trae yelled after Mike, jogging to catch up with him and helping him to push his body against the building so her could gain his balance.

In Denver, Daniella rubbed her eyes as she pressed the phone to her cheek, "You're hearing it." she smiled as she sat up and listening to Mike arguing with Trae on the other end of the line, "Be nice to your friends, they have to deal with you, big head." she heard her now twenty-one year old boyfriend scoff at the other end of the line and muttering something under his breath.

"Baby, it was crazy." he mumbled, as his friends helped him get into the Uber  they had ordered so they could go drop Mike off at his house, "I was getting free drinks thrown at me left and right and there was strippers-"

"-he was pushing the hoes off left and right, Dan! Be proud of your man! The whole night he was telling them he had a girl at home waiting for him!" Isaiah Wilson cut his best friend off, a smirk on his lips as Mike nodded boastfully even though Daniella couldn't see him.

Daniella smiled, "were you now?" she asked and Mike hummed in response.

"I did." he slurred, "They were trying give me a lap dance but I pushed them off because I know my girl is going to treat me right when I get home. I'll get more than just a lap dance, right?"

"Whatever the birthday boy wants tomorrow, he gets."

"What i'm hearing is that we ain't leaving my bedroom tomorrow."